Huggies Forum

plug in room deoderisers Rss

my hubby recetly got an email wrning about the room deoderiser that u plug into the power point . apprently in america there has been several homes born down because of a fault in them & they get an electircal fault fault & get so hot that the plastic cover melts& the whole thing goes up in flames

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I heard this on TV the other night when one of the current affairs shows did a story on leading causes of houses burning down. They said that mobile phone chargers being left switched on without the phone attached is one of the most common. After that they mentioned deodourisers and mozzie plug-ins being dangerous too.

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

The instruction sthat come with them say not to leave them switched on for more than 8 hours. I'm a bit slack with mine, but you've just frightened me into being more vigilant!

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

Sign in to follow this topic