Huggies Forum

getting to know eachother!! Lock Rss

Ok so here is a fun little 'get to know you quiz'!! Just copy and paste with your own answers!!

1. What time did you get up this morning? Hmm didin't actually get to bed till about 1am (thanks to my baby girl) and was then woken at 5:22am (thanks to my baby girl wink )

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds (but don't own either YET)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Oh so long ago ... i think it was Meet The Fockers at the drive in

4. What is your favourite TV show at the moment? So many to choose from but I would die if I missed an episode of The Amazing Race (and I can't wait for the new survivor)

5. What did you have for breakfast? Porridge because I was already making it for my son

6. What is your middle name? I'll never tell wink

7. What is your favourite cuisine? I don't know I will eat pretty much anything ... I like thai but I also love seafood

8. What food do you dislike? Tuna only because I am allergic to it

9. What is your favourite chips flavour? Sour cream and chives or french onion

10. What is your favourite CD, at the moment? Don't know the name but it is James Blunt

11. What kind of car would you like to drive? Astra convertible (not a practical choice with 2 kids though)

12 Favourite sandwich? Chicken Schnitzel with avocado, lettuce, cheese and tomato

13. What characteristic do you despise? Dishonest, Nasty, Mean people

14. Favourite item of clothing? Cute little dresses

15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? South Africa to visit my family (and then Hawaii)

16. What colour is your bathroom? Creamish White (BORING)

17 Favourite brand of clothing? Pumpkin Patch for my kids and Sass & Bide for myself (but I don't own any Sass & Bide clothes as they are SO expensive lol)

18. Where would you retire to? Don't know but my partner has always wanted to move to the Gold Coast so maybe there ...

19. Favourite time of the day? 6:30-7:00pm - kids bathtime (i love it when they have fun in the bath)

20. What was your most memorable birthday? Umm I don't know I love looking back at photos from my birthdays as a young child

21. Where were you born? Johannesburg, South Africa

22. Favourite sport to watch? AFL, swimming, diving, gymnastics, tennis he he

23. What fabric detergent do you use? depends what's on special;)

24. Coke or Pepsi? Coke Coke Coke

25. Are you a morning person or a night? I'm a "whenever bub's wakes up" person lol

26. What is your shoe size? varies between 8, 9 and 10 depending on the brand of shoe

27. Do you have any pets? Yes a cat, a dog and my son has 2 fish

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I have 2 gorgeous children and I can't wait to have more

29. What did you want to be when you were little? a ballerina (what little girl doesn't wink ??)

30. What was your most memorable holiday? When my partner and I went to Lorne for a few days about 3-4 months before my son was born ... because we knew it was our last holiday 'just the 2 of us'!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

this is a great idea he he, been trying to answer the questions all morning but with lil miss its abit hard lol

1. What time did you get up this morning? ah well first i got woken up at 7 for the morning feed but my partner did it then i went back to sleep till nine when my partner brought me breaky in bed!!!

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds but still waiting on one

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? umm big mommy's house 2. only saw the first 30mins as kayla then wanted a feed.

4. What is your favourite TV show at the moment? hmmm have to say desperate housewives, lost, csi, without a trace, hmmm and im still waiting for grays anatomy to come back on

5. What did you have for breakfast? bacon and egg mc muffin and hash browns

6. What is your middle name?louise

7. What is your favourite cuisine? have to say italian

8. What food do you dislike? brussel sprouts

9. What is your favourite chips flavour? sour cream and chives

10. What is your favourite CD, at the moment? havent brought a cd in a year but my fav song at the moment is flaunt it

11. What kind of car would you like to drive? brandons mum i so have to agree with u, ive always wanted a baby blue or dark blue Astra convertible maybe when my bubs has grown up abit and i can afford one lol

12 Favourite sandwich? chicken, cream cheese, avocado, sundried tomatoes and spinach.

13. What characteristic do you despise? snobby, rude, grumpy

14. Favourite item of clothing? at the momnent my three quarter pants from glassons so comfy

15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? fiji or malaysia as i saw this really call theme park they have on great outdoors or some show like that

16. What colour is your bathroom? cream and green

17 Favourite brand of clothing? Pumpkin Patch for kayla and for me prob glassons as its cheap but they make good clothes

18. Where would you retire to? maybe perth or geelong

19. Favourite time of the day? playtime with kayla

20. What was your most memorable birthday? ummm prob my 18th

21. Where were you born? melbourne

22. Favourite sport to watch? i hate sport

23. What fabric detergent do you use? cold power

25. Are you a morning person or a night? night

26. What is your shoe size? between 9 and a 10

27. Do you have any pets? yep 2 dogs and 8 fish

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? umm i finally went out by myself last night with my friends it was great.

29. What did you want to be when you were little? a mum

30. What was your most memorable holiday? well i havent been on a holiday since was nine but i think kaylas first holiday will be the most memorable for me

Kayla Elizabeth (10/1/06) Mummy''''s Angel

Ok so here is a fun little 'get to know you quiz'!! Just copy and paste with your own answers!!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8ish

2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Oh so long ago ... Meet the Fockers

4. What is your favourite TV show at the moment? LOST & Prisonbreak

5. What did you have for breakfast? Toast with cheese and tomato

6. What is your middle name? Don't have one

7. What is your favourite cuisine? Pizza

8. What food do you dislike? Seafood

9. What is your favourite chips flavour? Salt & Vinegar

10. What is your favourite CD, at the moment? Don't have one, fave single is 'Travelling Through' by Dolly Parton

11. What kind of car would you like to drive? BMW Station Wagon

12 Favourite sandwich? Cheese and Tomato

13. What characteristic do you despise? Fakeness! Is that even a word???

14. Favourite item of clothing? Pyjamas

15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Scotland

16. What colour is your bathroom? Cream & brown, gross!

17 Favourite brand of clothing? Rock Your Baby

18. Where would you retire to? Tasmania

19. Favourite time of the day? Bedtime

20. What was your most memorable birthday? None, I hate celebrating my own b'day.

21. Where were you born? Brisbane, QLD.

22. Favourite sport to watch? Tennis

23. What fabric detergent do you use? BioZ, I think. For baby, OMO Sensitive.

24. Coke or Pepsi? Don't like either.

25. Are you a morning person or a night? Morning

26. What is your shoe size? 12 women's. When I was pregnant I was even bigger.

27. Do you have any pets? No.

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My daughter's 1st Birthday today!

29. What did you want to be when you were little? A lawyer.

30. What was your most memorable holiday? Going to the States when I was a teenager.
This is a great idea Brandon's Mum.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6.30am Lay in bed from 3am awake until then though.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think it was I Robot!!!

4. What is your favourite TV show at the moment? House

5. What did you have for breakfast? Hot Cross Buns (with vegemite! can I plead pregnancy on that one?)

6. What is your middle name? Brooke

7. What is your favourite cuisine? Normally (when not suffering MS) I am game to try all sorts of food. I really love Morrocan.

8. What food do you dislike? Canned tomato soup. Have since I was little. Can't even wash dishes that have had it in it.

9. What is your favourite chips flavour? Cheese and Onion or Chicken.

10. What is your favourite CD, at the moment? Any of Robbie Williams. I am also enjoying the Dustry Springfield Greatest Hits (from the musical).

11. What kind of car would you like to drive? Mercedes M Class (4WD)

12 Favourite sandwich? Smoked Salmon, cream cheese and lettuce. (I think I sound pretentious after the car question!

13. What characteristic do you despise? People who are two faced. People who can not feel happiness for others when they have good news.

14. Favourite item of clothing? PJs

15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Cyprus, Morrocco, Brazil and Argentina.

16. What colour is your bathroom? Pink. (only room in the house DH allowed me to have pink!)

17 Favourite brand of clothing? I was lucky enough to go to NY with DH for his work trip in Sept 05 and bought some lovely Bananna Republic clothes.

18. Where would you retire to? I'd like to be near my kids and grandkids. DH wants to retire at Rye.

19. Favourite time of the day? When DH gets home from work - Lachie gets so excited. We have dinner and then take Lachie and dog Mabel for a walk.

20. What was your most memorable birthday? My 21st.

21. Where were you born? Upper Ferntree Gully, Victoria.

22. Favourite sport to watch? AFL, diving, gymnastics, cricket, F1 Grand Prix

23. What fabric detergent do you use? Omo Sensative

24. Coke or Pepsi? Neither

26. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2

27. Do you have any pets? A cocker spaniel called Mabel.

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I have a wonderful son called Lachlan and expecting bub #2 in July. I have a wonderful DH and a very supportive family. My brother is getting married in November, as is my best friend (not to each other!).

29. What did you want to be when you were little? An artist.

30. What was your most memorable holiday? Our recent trip to the US. 15 days of it was business for DH which meant I had to drive around Detriot, NY and NJ with lachie by myself. Afterwards we had a week in Disneyland, LA. To experience Disney through Lachie's eyes was amazing.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5.30am

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Memoirs of a Geisha

4. What is your favourite TV show at the moment? MMmmm, Ghost Whisperer

5. What did you have for breakfast? Bowl of cornflakes

6. What is your middle name? Walo

7. What is your favourite cuisine? Mexican food

8. What food do you dislike? Mangoes

9. What is your favourite chips flavour? Corn chips

10. What is your favourite CD, at the moment? Usher - Confessions

11. What kind of car would you like to drive? Suzuki swift

12 Favourite sandwich? Tuna, avocado and salad on wholemeal

13. What characteristic do you despise? Prejudices

14. Favourite item of clothing? 3/4 denim shorts

15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Italy - Tuscan countryside

16. What colour is your bathroom? Beige and green

17 Favourite brand of clothing? Jeanswest

18. Where would you retire to? Sunshine Coast - need to be near the ocean ...

19. Favourite time of the day? Night time

20. What was your most memorable birthday? My 21st birthday

21. Where were you born? Townsville - North Qld

22. Favourite sport to watch? Rugby League

23. What fabric detergent do you use? Fluffy

24. Coke or Pepsi? Diet coke

25. Are you a morning person or a night? A night person definatelyl

26. What is your shoe size? 7

27. Do you have any pets? Not anymore. My daughters siamese fighting fish died last week.

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My work owes me 6 weeks paid parental leave. Can't wait to take it...

29. What did you want to be when you were little? A mermaid

30. What was your most memorable holiday? Stradbroke Island in 2004. I just wanted to stay there forever.
1. What time did you get up this morning? whenever my baby woke me, but also several times during the night and up with bub and toddle at 3am sad

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds yes please

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Oh so long ago ... peter pan, but spent mot of it in the lobby with crawling baby.

4. What is your favourite TV show at the moment? don't really watch much tele.

5. What did you have for breakfast? leftovers, well someones gotta eat them smile

6. What is your middle name? don't have one

7. What is your favourite cuisine? anything someone else cooks.

8. What food do you dislike? oysters unless smoked and canned

9. What is your favourite chips flavour? salt an vinegar

10. What is your favourite CD, at the moment? pass, the only cds to get air time at the moment are the childrens, actually that playschool one we had from the library was alright!

11. What kind of car would you like to drive? camry wagon '93 and up please or a yuppie 4wd or people mover. with the family. without, a Z3 BMW

12 Favourite sandwich? anyone someone else makes for me!

13. What characteristic do you despise? i would despise someone who hurt my children, myself or my loved ones. or someone elses children etc...

14. Favourite item of clothing? dresses, haven't worn them for so long coz of breastfeeding...

15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? england to visit my rellies

16. What colour is your bathroom? mouldy yellow with slate tiles.

17 Favourite brand of clothing? anything that makes my kids look cute and me look slim!

18. Where would you retire to? noosa by the beach

19. Favourite time of the day? bedtime! yay

20. What was your most memorable birthday? 21st, i organised my own party and it was fab., and my daughters b'day wher she wanted a ghoulish party which we had next to the cemetary in scary fancy dress, it was great.

21. Where were you born? qld aust.

22. Favourite sport to watch? none thanks except equestrian stuff, especially showjumping.

23. What fabric detergent do you use? duo

25. Are you a morning person or a night? night if i had a choice.

26. What is your shoe size? 7ish

27. Do you have any pets? Yes a cat, & a horse

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? my bubs has taken 1 step unnassisted twice now!

29. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher

30. What was your most memorable holiday? catching the train to cairns when i was 12.

phew .....

mum of 3 girls

1. What time did you get up this morning? DD woke at 4.30am for a feed.....then I went back to sleep till 7am

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Master and Commander...2 days before DS was born over two years ago! Settle for the DVD's these days!

4. What is your favourite TV show at the moment? The Amazing Race

5. What did you have for breakfast?
The porridge my DS didn't finish

6. What is your middle name? Leslie (I hate it!)

7. What is your favourite cuisine? Thai

8. What food do you dislike? Seafood

9. What is your favourite chips flavour? Cheese and onion

10. What is your favourite CD, at the moment? Does HI-5 count?

11. What kind of car would you like to drive? I have taken a liking to the Mazda 6 wagons

12 Favourite sandwich? Chicken and salad

13. What characteristic do you despise? Liars and two faced people

14. Favourite item of clothing? Anything comfortable

15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Sweden to visit a pen pal I have been writing to for 20 years

16. What colour is your bathroom? Cream

17 Favourite brand of clothing? Not really a brand person - if I like it I will buy it

18. Where would you retire to? Not sure, plenty of time to decide!

19. Favourite time of the day? When I get hugs and kisses from DS

20. What was your most memorable birthday? My 21st was a good one

21. Where were you born? Devonport, Tasmania

22. Favourite sport to watch? AFL, netball

23. What fabric detergent do you use? usually Bio Zet or Radiant and Lux flakes for DD

24. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi light

25. Are you a morning person or a night? night

26. What is your shoe size? 8-9

27. Do you have any pets? Yes a cat and a dog

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I have just had a little girl, Ava, 19 days ago

29. What did you want to be when you were little? a Flight attendant
30. What was your most memorable holiday? Honeymoon to Hawaii

My babies are all grown up sad

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6am to make hubbys lunch then back to bed till 9

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Prime

4. What is your favourite TV show at the moment? Little Britian, The Chaser, Spicks n Specks, Neighbours

5. What did you have for breakfast? Hot corss bun

6. What is your middle name? Louise

7. What is your favourite cuisine? Mexican, Italian

8. What food do you dislike? I will eat anything, maybe not rabbit for obvious reasons

9. What is your favourite chips flavour? BBQ

10. What is your favourite CD, at the moment? xavier rudds latest - Food in the belly

11. What kind of car would you like to drive? Golf or anything europeon

12 Favourite sandwich? Tuna, babyspinich, cheese, mayo

13. What characteristic do you despise? People who think they are better then you.

14. Favourite item of clothing? Trackies for comfit at the moment its all I fit in! Pre pregnancy my jeans, cant wait to wear em again.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? New York

16. What colour is your bathroom? Creamish beige

17 Favourite brand of clothing? esprit and Bonds

18. Where would you retire to? Havent thought about that yet!

19. Favourite time of the day? Any time I get to see my husband.

20. What was your most memorable birthday? 25th, we went to the gold coast and it was bliss!

21. Where were you born? Darwin

22. Favourite sport to watch? AFL and Tennis

23. What fabric detergent do you use? Omo Sensitive

24. Coke or Pepsi? Coke, but very rare

26. What is your shoe size? varies between 8, 9.

27. Do you have any pets? Yes a cat and a dog

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Looking forward to July for the birth of our first born

29. What did you want to be when you were little? A zoo keeper or vet

30. What was your most memorable holiday? 3 years ago when hubby and I backpacked through Europe and got engaged in Venice!

This is a great way to get to know about people.
Andrea
this is great!!!!! here goes

1. What time did you get up this morning? well, the first time it was 12.10am, then 1.30am, then 2.30am, then 4am, then 4.30am, then 6am, then 7.30am. gee, i had a GREAT night, hey?!

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds!!!!!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? ummm narnia the lion the witch and the wardrobe. it was really good too.

4. What is your favourite TV show at the moment? BONDI RESCUE!!! it's my weekly perve

5. What did you have for breakfast? nothing yet. might have some cereal later

6. What is your middle name? Louise sad

7. What is your favourite cuisine? aussie

8. What food do you dislike? green things. i wont eat them. broccoli. peas, brussel sprouts...no way!

9. What is your favourite chips flavour? i dont really eat chips

10. What is your favourite CD, at the moment? Don't know the name but it is James Blunt

11. What kind of car would you like to drive? a hotted up holden commodore ssz. yeah like that's ever going to happen!!!!! lol

12 Favourite sandwich? ham and salad

13. What characteristic do you despise? LIARS!

14. Favourite item of clothing? jeans

15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? a tropical island off the coast of queensland

16. What colour is your bathroom? White

17 Favourite brand of clothing? i dont really have a fav brand.

18. Where would you retire to? see question 15

19. Favourite time of the day? sleep time

20. What was your most memorable birthday? my 18th birthday. thats when i got together with my partner smile (still puts a smile on my face when i think about it)

21. Where were you born? Perth wa

22. Favourite sport to watch? no way!!!

23. What fabric detergent do you use? ??? what kind of question is this???

24. Coke or Pepsi? neither

25. Are you a morning person or a night? definitely not a morning person!

26. What is your shoe size? 6-7

27. Do you have any pets? no, i rent and am not allowed.

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? it's currently 8.29am and my bubba is still asleep. after the night we had, im not surprised!!!!!

29. What did you want to be when you were little? a disabled teacher

30. What was your most memorable holiday? i've actually never been on a holiday sad

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8 am when bubs woke me

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Walk the line DH and I argued all the way home about whether or not Johnny Cash did the right thing by his first wife!

4. What is your favourite TV show at the moment? Sunrise...Boring I know, but it's the only thing I watch regularly while feeding DD

5. What did you have for breakfast? Weet bix and special K together

6. What is your middle name? Don't have one

7. What is your favourite cuisine? Sea food

8. What food do you dislike? turnips and brussels sprouts

9. What is your favourite chips flavour? Salt & vinegar

10. What is your favourite CD, at the moment? James Blunt - Back to Bedlam

11. What kind of car would you like to drive? Jaguar!!

12 Favourite sandwich? Chicken, cheese and avocado toasted focaccia

13. What characteristic do you despise? Gossipers (I am sometimes guilty, but trying to quit - Honest!) and Road Rage

14. Favourite item of clothing? My leather jacket from Danier of Canada

15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Ireland to see where my ancestors lived

16. What colour is your bathroom? Fucshia pink, peach and cream

17 Favourite brand of clothing? I'm a sucker for PP too!

18. Where would you retire to? Probably right here in Perth! We love it here!

19. Favourite time of the day? 10-midnight is me time

20. What was your most memorable birthday? My 21st

21. Where were you born? Perth, WA

22. Favourite sport to watch? Diving, gymnastics and ice-skating when the olympics are on

23. What fabric detergent do you use? omo front loader

25. Are you a morning person or a night? definately night

26. What is your shoe size? usually 8.5

27. Do you have any pets? Yes a green budgie called Basil who is a girl by the way

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Sarah had apple puree for the 1st time today!

29. What did you want to be when you were little? a nurse

30. What was your most memorable holiday? Phuket in 2004

Sarah 3/11/05 & Kade 6/11/07

This really is a good idea

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6am YEY!!! My first long night sleep in 6 months

2. Diamonds or pearls? Definetly Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Probably...Ummmm??? It's been a while...Shrek 2

4. What is your favourite TV show at the moment? I don't know if i'll be laughed at....But....I'm following Biggest Looser....i LOVE Australian Idol when it's on!!!

5. What did you have for breakfast? Cheerios (only cause that's what my son has!)

6. What is your middle name? Lee

7. What is your favourite cuisine? CHINESE!!!!!!

8. What food do you dislike? Peas!! When i order Fried Rice at Chinese Restaurant, i ask them to leave out the peas! CAN'T STAND THEM!!!

9. What is your favourite chips flavour? BBQ

10. What is your favourite CD, at the moment? All i seem to listen to is The Wiggles!! (No, i like Hillsong)

11. What kind of car would you like to drive? Ford Territory or New Toyota Prado

12 Favourite sandwich? Chicken Schnitzel with avocado, lettuce, cheese and tomato (me too)

13. What characteristic do you despise? People who don't smile or don't know how to be just 'pleasant'

14. Favourite item of clothing? Jeans

15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? All around Europe

16. What colour is your bathroom? Blue & White

17 Favourite brand of clothing? Colorado

18. Where would you retire to? Probably the South Coast (NSW) or Sunshine Coast (QLD)

19. Favourite time of the day? Going to bed at night

20. What was your most memorable birthday? My 18th....HUGE party!!

21. Where were you born? Westmead, Sydney

22. Favourite sport to watch? Cricket...(i'm very influenced by my husband...LOL!)

23. What fabric detergent do you use? FAB

24. Coke or Pepsi? preferably neither, but prob COKE

25. Are you a morning person or a night? neither at the moment....i just seem to be EXHAUSTED...But, prob night

26. What is your shoe size? 10

27. Do you have any pets? We have 2 rabbits and my husband has a 4 ft tank full of fish!

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not at present! sad

29. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse

30. What was your most memorable holiday? Probably our first big family holiday when Liam was just 1. We went to Port Macquarie for a week and it was just DEVINE!! Also, my honey moon
1. What time did you get up this morning? Just before 7 after I convinced my 2yo it was too dark to get up at 5

2. Diamonds or pearls? Want diamonds for engagement/marriage but like pearls for everything else

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I have no idea

4. What is your favourite TV show at the moment? I like any quiz shows - makes my day just to be able to watch Wheel of Fortune and Family Fued without interruption.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Just Right

6. What is your middle name? Marie

7. What is your favourite cuisine? It varies - I like Mexican, Italian, mum food.

8. What food do you dislike? Big list here - kidney, liver and yoghurt are big ones.

9. What is your favourite chips flavour? Salt and Vinegar

10. What is your favourite CD, at the moment? I can never go past the Eagles Greatest Hits.

11. What kind of car would you like to drive? Would love to have something big to fill with people like a Toyota Tarago.

12 Favourite sandwich? Today ham and pickle, but don't have any ham in the fridge so might try tuna and peanut butter.

13. What characteristic do you despise? Anyone who hurts others to make themselves feel better.

14. Favourite item of clothing? Denim skirt.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? USA to visit my bro and NZ so Em could see her great-grandparents while they are still here.

16. What colour is your bathroom? Purple and cream but want to change to aquamarine/blue colours and white.

17 Favourite brand of clothing? None

18. Where would you retire to? Atherton Tablelands, grew up there and miss it heaps

19. Favourite time of the day? After 3pm, DH and MIL get home from school/work and take Emily for a bit.

20. What was your most memorable birthday? My 13th when my Nana took me to see a Martin Lass concert (violinist - I was a daggy kid) and I got to stay up until midnight and didn't have to go to school the next day.

21. Where were you born? Palmerston North, NZ

22. Favourite sport to watch? Rugby League

23. What fabric detergent do you use? Spree

24. Coke or Pepsi? Coke (but gave it up in January - too addicted)

26. What is your shoe size? 8/9

27. Do you have any pets? A dog and a budgie

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Starting to feel flutters in tummy from bub#2

29. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher or secretary

30. What was your most memorable holiday? Every September for four years we would go camping at Ellis Beach (north of Cairns) for two weeks and we would swim and build sandcastles and have icecream every day. It was the most fun thing I can remember doing as a kid.

Charlotte mum to Emily 27-08-03 & Lily 21-09-06

Sign in to follow this topic