Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. 3 year old toddler recently died

3 year old toddler recently died Rss

Hello

did anyone hear about this over the weekend in Melbourne a 3 year old staying with her aunty was admitted to hospital and just died

It sounds very strange, poor little girl I feel so sorry for her

it makes you just hug your baby and squeeze (not too tight though but tight enough)

these things just shouldn't happen

bye

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Hi Melly,

No i didn't hear about it, but it gives me goose bumps just thinking about it!

Extra cuddles for my kiddies today,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

i hate watching thenews. I always end up holding Maya really tight and crying my eyes out. Last week a teenager was killed in an accident here and his dad was on the news talking about what a good son he was. I couldn't cope with that - I was howling, poor old Maya had no idea what her silly mummy was on about!

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

Hi

I just saw something on the Tv about it. She was supposedly bashed to death. Makes me feel sick to the stomach. How can you ever trust other people with your kids after hearing about something like that?
isn't the auntie "helping police with inquires?"

that freaks me out cos if you can't trust your family with your bubby who can you trust sad

Steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

yeah well.. now days you cant be to careful with who you leave with your child. i really dont trust anyone since i did courses and studied child abuse. its mostly your friends and family are the people who do it. i mean yeah strangers and stuff and you have to warn your children on the stranger danger... but we need to teach our children to trust us and come to us and teach them the difference between good touch and bad touch...

i have issues with leaving my daughter anywhere really. she only goes to my mothers once a blue moon when we need a break.

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Sign in to follow this topic