Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

JUST A QUICK QUESTION Lock Rss

hi ladies i have 4 weeks to go and im getting lots of pressure and my pelvic bone cracks every know and then.
does that mean im going to go in soon or bubs might be to big.
i will tell my midwife but next appt is not for another 2 weeks.

TIA

I KNOW WRONG SECTION I ALREADY POSTED IN PREGNANCY AND BIRTH BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD GET A QUICK RESPONSE

3 lovely kids

Hi, I'm not pregnant but my pelvis cracks anyway, so goodness only knows smile Good Luck by the way!! smile
lol thanks anyway

3 lovely kids

I got the pressure when bubs engaged - both mine have been early engagers though, at 32 weeks and 30.5 weeks respectively. My pelvis cracks when I'm not pregnant too so I'm not much help to you there. But usually that "pressure" feeling is when bubs engages, doesn't necessarily mean you'll go soon, just means bub is in position. There was another post about it a few days ago actually...here

Good luck <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
hi thanks for the link bubs head has been engaged for 2 weeks already so does that mean i have pressure untill its been born

3 lovely kids

I would think so...I had pressure with DD from 32 weeks right till she was born, and have had pressure with this one for a few weeks now (and actually even before she was engaged I felt the pressure too). So sadly I think the answer is yes.....going by personal experience anyway.....

Best of luck smile
Sign in to follow this topic