Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Moderators : my friends cant registar.

Moderators : my friends cant registar. Rss

a few people i know have been trying to register on this forum and its saying its temp. unavailable and to check back at the end of june.
well its august now so just wondering when they can join. and hopefully this post will clear things up for those people.

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Hi Chelby,
My understanding is that the IT department of Huggies is doing major renovations to the parent's exchange, and obviously....like some computer things do....it's taking longer than they planned. I'm also hoping that it won't be long as I'd like to change my email address in my profile, and I can't get in there to do that either. It must be frustrating to not be able to register so therefore you can't participate.
Hope I've helped mke it a little clearer?
Georgina
Hi Chelby

As the saying goes, patience is a virtue. The upgrade to our system has taken a little longer than expected, but we're hoping to have our registration facility available within the next week.

We're very much looking forward to welcoming some new mums to the supportive Huggies community that has developed here amongst all of you.

Kind Regards
Lauraine
thank you for the reply Lorrainne.
you have cleared things up for alot of people. smile .

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Sign in to follow this topic