Huggies Forum

Big W toy sale!!! Lock Rss

The prices are now on the net, finally!

Zac & Clay -My angels Zahlia & Tyce

Ta!

Now to arrange for MIL to mind DS so I can organise his Christmas pressies without him around!
hmmm is it me or do the prices seem to be just about the same as normal retail? There doesnt seem to be any bargins!
Not much has taken my fancy, i prefer Target. lets hope they dont disappoint.

Not much has taken my fancy, i prefer Target. lets hope they dont disappoint.

Nothing we are after sad
Posted by: mumcha
hmmm is it me or do the prices seem to be just about the same as normal retail? There doesnt seem to be any bargins!

You are right Sarah. Out of the 6 things I wanted from the catalogue only 1 thing was getting reduced in price on Thursday (and that one item was only coming down by $5)

So I went to Big W first thing this morning and bought all my stuff - the shop assistants were looking at me like I was crazy buying 5 days before the sale but I would prefer to spend the extra $5 now and not shop during the sales LOL
yay thanks! Im really excited about it this year smile I didnt go last year and what a pain trying to do it all around christmas!!!
yeah, i wouldnt exactly say im jumping for joy either.... prices dont seem that great! there's only 1 maybe 2 things that i want for DD in there....
Hi, if you layby before the toy sale starts do they still hold your layby till chrissy time?
Thanks

Big W is a total let down this year.

Wheres their specials???????? Not one thing i want to get from there! Last year i did the bulk of it at Big W.
I have been REALLY looking forward to the toy sales this year too!

3 Little Ones to Love.....

Big W was a letdown last yr too when it came to specials ... they however do have some specific things exclusive to them (particularly Ben 10 and Spiderman) which is what I have bought from their catalogue
Sign in to follow this topic