Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Drug taking - off another thread

Drug taking - off another thread Lock Rss

only smoked pot (for about 5 years) and stopped well b4 kids. never had the desire to do anything else. never smoked a cigarette tho. Have been drunk and handful of times but not real keen on that...feel like crap afterwards and have no recovery time with kids!! LOL
I've never even smoked a cigarette lol. I used to get too drunk too much but I haven't been out drinking since I was just over 18 (almost 22 now). But that's the worst I ever did. Me and 2 of my friends were going to smoke pot once, they both did it but when I was holding it I changed my mind. I didn't want to go down the road. I was actually pretty against drugs when I was younger, my friends used to hide it from me (obviously not well though lol). DF used to when he was younger, he quit when he was 21 so like a decade before I met him lol.

i have never done drugs... i was too goody 2 shoes haha

bum puffed a couple of smokes that is about it, but when i was 17 i drank a fair bit of alcohol, till about 18.5 now i drink maybe once a year, if that

never smoked or done amy drugs. never really found it appealing. drank a handful of times but never alot, always remembered the night before

mum to one goregous boy

I am so against drugs..

I hate how accepted it is to take them or to have been a big druggo before. Almost like its cool to brag about it. It makes me so wild to think how reckless people can be with their lives.

Sorry but I lost my bestie to drugs and just wish people would realise how stupid they really are

i have never done drugs.. drugs scares me (any drug)..
whilst working for railcorp on the train stations i saw TOO much.. my heart breaks when i see someone ruining their life like that..

I haven't tried anything but a) I'm too much of a control freak to be willing to take the chance of losing control and b) was never interested in experimenting.

Leisa.
Posted by: ~TJK Mum ~
I am so against drugs..

I hate how accepted it is to take them or to have been a big druggo before. Almost like its cool to brag about it. It makes me so wild to think how reckless people can be with their lives.

Sorry but I lost my bestie to drugs and just wish people would realise how stupid they really are

well u r lucky u have never been soo low in life that u feel u
have no other option? I am another who has regularly taken
pills in the past, but that was in now way shape or form just so
I could b cool but because I felt I had no other choice in life
other to make my life as numb as hell! What other people do
their lives shouldn't affect u (ppl u don't know I mean)... I am very sorry to hear about ur friend!
Never done any drugs, just not into it at all. Do drink a little when I'm not pregnant (lol) but not very reguarly.
Jesus ..I am a stoner from way back !! ..if it is out there and illegal I took it ...lol lo l

the only thing I havnt done is Heroine ..was only due to lack of opportunity not cause I was against it or anything !!

I look at my children and I shudder to think that they may experiement like that ..they will never get to the point I did cause I am going to make damn certain they have more self confidence then that ...but I am stupid if I think that they wont experiement one day ....oh god ...(dont look to far forward Frank ...cross that bridge when you get to it !! lol lol )
i tried pot for the 1st time when i was 17 & smoked it up till i found out i was pregnant so 23. Not every day but most days. Never done anything harder. most of my friends use to take e & speed but i was never interested. I haven't touched it since i found out i was pregnant as i just don't feel to need 2 anymore. I like to keep my wits about me now i'm a mummy.
I smoked dope daily for 7 years, cigarettes for 13 years, E's, speed, LSD, uppers, downers and mushies and anything else I could my hot little hands on, I think, gee that was really stupid, I'm not proud of it, but I did it, it has given me quite an insight into that nasty world, and at least I will have some experience in it if/when my kids get involved, unfortunately I live in a town where it is very par for the course, so I'll know what signs to look for.

I too stopped well before I could kids, but who I wouldn't kill sometimes for a joint!! hehehe

And all I can say now, is bring on the wine (but I'm not an alcoholic, yet) smile
Sign in to follow this topic