Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Confessions or secrets?? Rss

does anyone have any secrets or confessions to tell??
I have one.
I hae given livvy phenergan twice when she didnt need it because she was hypo and tired but wouldnt go to sleep so I gave it to her to put her purely to put her to sleep
ill admit to givin phenergan to get him to settle.

ill also admit that on many occasions ds goes to bed in his clothes as opposed to his pj's.

im sure i could admit a million things but many are mundane things like not cleaning enough etc

ill admit i am by no means the perfect mum but i love my son more than anyone else could

mum to one goregous boy

i can confess i have an addiction that almost cost me my marriage twice and it is not huggies but hopefully i have learn't my lesson now

Ill admit that admitting to phenergan for non medical reasons is leaving yourself wide open but will also admit Im glad it didnt have the opposite effect like it does for some children.

Ill also admit that I woke up on the "cocky" side of the bed this morning and Im enjoying it.
I'll admit to closing the laundry door so that the pile of clean washing hiding in there doesnt eat my children....

hmm the "COCKY side" i want to wake up on that side of the bed every morning

yep leaving myself wide open but nothing can upset me today, im too happy
Phenergan makes my son very hypo.

I will admit to breaking my mums 'sugar bowl' that she made at ceramics, which was her pride and joy.

I will admit to cheating on a couple past boyfriends and not telling them, oopsy

I will admit to shutting the toy room door to hide the mess

I will admit to letting my kids watch too much tv on occaissons

I will admit to telling them to shut up

I also admit I am not a perfect mum

i have heaps and heaps of things but some things i am not willing to admit smile

Hamish & Harrison "together forever"

why so happy and it is nice to see someone with joy for a change

I will admit that I have looked at websites for boarding schools to see if any of them accept two year olds.
Posted by: Bugaboosmum
I will admit that I have looked at websites for boarding schools to see if any of them accept two year olds.

LOL!!!!

Posted by: Bugaboosmum

When you find one, let me know

I'll admit that i get a little excited when it comes to the kids nap times

And that i spend way too much time on facebook

I'll also admit i want to tell DH to lose some weight

Eeek
Sign in to follow this topic