Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. i wish there were more stroller friendly places

i wish there were more stroller friendly places Lock Rss

i'm about to go out late night shopping tonight with my husband and15.5mth old boy and 5 month old girl. i just want to say how difficult it is to go through the checkout with a 3 wheeler. It's so annoying. I wish they made more places stroller friendly.
i'm sure alot of parents with baby in stroller go grocery shopping.
i know there are a few stroller friendly places around, but i wish they would make more.
it would make life so much more easier for us parents.
I have the same problem. After loading the groceries on the conveyer belt I have to go though the 8 items or less aisle or the disabled aisle to get my pram through then quickly race back to my groceries. I know that the disabled/wide aisled checkout is for big prams too but I will always go to the aisle with less people.
I also love this one accessories shop but because it is small I am unable to go in unless I am by myself or hubby is with me so I can quickly go in and have a gander.
I agree with you. It drives me crazy!!!

Kmart, Franklins, Coles etc they are all as bad as each other.

I avoid going shopping now because it just puts me in a bad mood!!

COME & JOIN US - www.ourretreat.net

oops, sorry, my son is actually 17.5 month old, not 15.5. I'm a mother of 2 under 2, i sometimes lose my head. But i think i'm allowed to (sometimes)hehe.
Sign in to follow this topic