Huggies Forum

Hi everyone Rss

Hi,
My name is Brae, I am married and have a 7month old son,Jack.We live in VIC. This site looks great and its good that its moderated!
Just wanted to say HI
Brae
hi brae & welcome you should enjoy ths site not too many weirdos here just lots of nice & helpful mums

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

A lot of people find the moderation annoying, but I find the benefit of a safe, friendly environment far outweighs the hassle! Welcome to the forum - see you on the boards.

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

Hi and welcome my name is jody i have a 2 yr old son named billy-jerome hope you like it here

Mummy 2 B-J

Me too just want to say hi, I only just joined a few days ago and find the site great to have a chat in between looking after Luke and housework etc.

I am a new mum of a 4 month old little boy called Luke, who makes me smile everytime I look at him. He's at the smile and giggling stage and he just cracks me up.

Luke is a surviving twin who I just adore to peices.

Hope to chat with you all.

Cheers
Jo

Luke (13.05.2004)
Hi Brae! I have a beautiful (almost) 10 month old son! I am a VIC mum too! where abouts do you live? I found this site probably about 8-10 months ago! I love it; it is a great place to get and give advice! And it's a nice freindly environment to meet other mums!
See you round!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hello Brae,
My name is Ann and i have a 19 mth old daughter Taneesha, we are also from vic, welcome aboard, iam quite new myself, but have found every one to be warm, welcoming and friendly on this site, thanks every one

Ann - Mummy To Taneesha, Jesse & Hallie

Hi,
I live in Ballarat surrounding area, where are you?
brae
i am from Dandenong in melbourne

Ann - Mummy To Taneesha, Jesse & Hallie

Hi Brae,

I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have.
I've been coming here for nearly a year now and have made so many new and wonderful friends!

Being a stay at home mum with a 21 month old daughter and a 7 week old son I find this site to be a real joy to come to for advice or just a friendly chat.

I look forward to bumping into you around the place.

Michelle grin

i'm just past dandenong!!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic