Huggies Forum

Where has everyone gone? Rss

There doesn't seem to be many people that go to this site anymore???? What has happened???? It use to be full of lots of new people. It is really sad that the site has gotten really boring, I use to really like this site.

mum of 3

... I'm still here!

Just very busy with my 21 month old daughter and 7 week old son!

Congratulations on your baby on the way.

Michelle
I had actually wondered what happened to you?

Kelly,QLD, boy 23.01.03 and girl 08.04.05

I'm still here, too, Bigmama - I know, you don't have to say it - your life is now complete! Hang around a little longer and enjoy the quality if not the quantity....

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

Hi to everyone. I thought everyone was more interested in other sites? This has turned out to be a bit of a roll call. Maybe we should have a roll call?

mum of 3

here

look out maddychelle. u are 2 posts off 1000. you will be up there with tepe now.

smile smile

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Count me in. I read much more than I post, but i love dropping in and catching up on what all of my internet buddies are up to. The Amazing bond of mother hood that joins us all together on common ground, no matter where we're from, how much we have, what car we drive, we're all mums.

I love coming to Huggies just so I feel like i'm going through all the same stuff that you all are.

Thanks for the sharing your good times and the bad.

tired and feeling old

i don't know about a roll call, but maybe if we have a 'weekly visit' post or something like it! Just a general place where we all tell eachother whats been going on in our week, so we stay up to date and in touch?! Just a suggestion smile

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sounds like a great idea!!!

mum of 3

Chelby,

Just adding to my posts list here sweetie smile

999... is it?

Well I used to have a lot of time on my hands, but not these days with my 2 gorgeous bubbas. Maddy is 21 months now and Billy is just 7 weeks old!!!

Thanks for being around the place for me.

Michelle smile

Hi Michelle
Congratulation on your new baby Billy.
Great news.

Hi Kelly
Yes what happened to me you can blame on my husband! I have had about 6 different email addresses lately and lost all the email addresses too. I can't change my email address in the huggies site and so I never got an email about new posts. Now I had been firmly told that I am not to put our email address on any sites for public display, long story about that. I hope you are well. Any news to tell me yet?

mum of 3

Im here too Big Mama. I just dont recall reding any of your posts? Do you read more than you post?.

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

Sign in to follow this topic