Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Some people are in Denial? Lock Rss

2! it's way too hard to keep up with them - let alone how many 'months' they are...

hmmm - I wonder how many months I am? tongue lol
Posted by: Mum2ACheekyPair
After they turned 2.

Saying 53 months is major denial IMO! Say 4 and a half!

Thank god someone did the maths for me!!! LOL

I am the same as most - around 2 - though now I just say my youngest will be 2 in march
LOL well I guess the majority is 2. Thats when I stopped infact maybe a lil before that I would say ds is 2 in 2mths instead of ds is 22mths.

I agree only in denial would you continue on to 4.5yrs by golly its harder to say 52 months maybe she likes acting smart and answering when most people would say to her and how old is that!?.....

Haha thats so funny! I thought i was bad!
I stop after 2 as well, it is sad when you stop counting in months but 4.5 OMG!! Haha

Posted by: Syrae
2! it's way too hard to keep up with them - let alone how many 'months' they are...

hmmm - I wonder how many months I am? tongue lol

I'm 436 months.....bahahaha.

Seriously, once they hit 2 I reckon that's it, start going in half year increments.
both dp and i both had a giggle... lol.. i reckon... depends, sometimes with dd i say 1, sometimes i say 12 months... i reckon next month will be 13 months... then i reckon up till 18 months ill say months then its 1 and a half... lol... no way i could say ds is 50 something months old... lmao
[Edited on 12/01/2010]

OMG, I knew people like this. When you asked how old there daughter was, they said to ask the child, so I did, and got a very similar response "Im 54 months"

Hello............. No one likes a smart a r s e.

Get a life. lol.

Mr Reed born 20/1/2010. Too cute smile

he he i would have responded.....

my ds is now 7/14ths of 1 year devided by two + 3 days LOL

i would have to laugh at that!

when its close to half a year, i say half a year.
then a year, at around 12 months.
again at 2yrs, and from then on. either just past 2, or nearly 2 and a half. nearly 3 etc

Posted by: Mum2ACheekyPair
After they turned 2.

Saying 53 months is major denial IMO! Say 4 and a half!

thanks for telling me in years lol... like 5 posts down to get to yours and i still haddnt worked out how old the kid is hahaha

once they get to one and a half so 19months i just keep saying 1 and a half or almost 2 or 2 next month. when they were 12 months they were 1 till they were 1 and 1 month then i would say 13months or just turned 1.

I stopped saying months at about 22 months as I would say 2 in March. If it's an age specific question though i'll say DD1 is 2 years 9 months.
that's really odd....

I had someone ask me the other day how old dd1 was and I said that she'll be 2 in June....I think once they're past 18 months its time to start saying the year.
Sign in to follow this topic