Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

how would you feel Lock Rss

Wow, GBH!

In my opinion, your husband is emotinally abusing you. It seems to me that he is trying to make you feel like your lucky to be with him, because your weak and terrible. Well your not! You are so strong just for being able to tell us how your feeling, stronger then a lot in fact!

As for you being the only women that argues with their partner, I DON'T THINK SO!! I argue with my husband, it's healthy to have differening opinions. I most certainly won't just go along with what he wants because hes the man. A relationship is about compromise and negotiation from both sides. Sometimes that can get a bit heated.

I may be WAY off here, but I think in your heart you know what you want to do, but just need someone to tell you your making the right decision. The first step in change is always the hardest, but they get easier from there. I think your strong enough to make that first step.

Awww sweets, sorry you feel this way. I have nothing that i can add, that the other girls havent. I am shocked that he treats you this way. Its not fair, and I hope you find what your looking for sooner rather then later!! GBH
Sign in to follow this topic