Huggies Forum

ive tried enough nappies now... Lock Rss

Ok heres my list:
1) Huggies nappy pants- fantastic! I just bought a pack last week and love them!
2) Huggies (i used mostly when my DS was a lot smaller and when i can get on sale)
3) Babylove (seem to buy the most)
4) Coles dryfit (with cuddle pot and snuggle pie)- really soft and a good fit and really cute designs!
5) coles comfy bots (very much like babylove in feel/smell ect)

Im still yet to try Aldi's, but i have heard good things- so may have to give them a go.

thanks all:)

ds wears the woolies select brand through the day. i think they are great! he does wear huggies at night though.

dd is all huggies at the moment but will probably do the same as we do with ds soon. would much rather stick with huggs but they are just too damn expensive, and when you are buying for 2...

may be you can answer me this though lol. ds huggies nappies are getting a bit snug now and he is on the last size (16kg +). are huggies pants just as good for night time sleeping. every now and then ds will leak as he pees so much during the night.
Huggies: great but when your child weighs 13kgs very expensive for nappy to dollar ratio.

huggies training pants: great day time nappies...shocking at night for leaking

snuggles: personal fav...great nappy for dollar ratio

babylove normal: a good nappy but the tabs are weird

babylove traing pants: good but don't like that they can't be resealed, they are tear only

woolies band: i didn't mind...they're good if you are budgeting that week

pretty sure that's all i've tried

I haven't found any nappies we hate as such just prefer some nappies over others

ds wears the woolies select brand through the day. i think they are great! he does wear huggies at night though.

dd is all huggies at the moment but will probably do the same as we do with ds soon. would much rather stick with huggs but they are just too damn expensive, and when you are buying for 2...

may be you can answer me this though lol. ds huggies nappies are getting a bit snug now and he is on the last size (16kg +). are huggies pants just as good for night time sleeping. every now and then ds will leak as he pees so much during the night.

Hey there, isnt it funny what some people like, others will dislike and vise versa!
in regards to the nappy pants overnight- i havent actually tried my DS in them Overnight yet- because they are quite pricey i have just been using them when im out and about and after his bath or a shower(when he is his most active and most impossible to change) so i cant really help there. My DS is 13 months and about 11kg's so havent been having a leaking issue just as yet.

smile

i have only ever bought 2 brands:
huggies - which i prefer, but at the moment i can't justify the $$$. we may get a box or 2 newborns for peanut though when they are on sale next.

babylove - work just as well as huggies, plus the sizing is a bit more generous in walker size, if i was using huggies i think DS (22mo) would need to be in junior size. haven't had any leaks for ages with babylove, aside from one night when DS had a really big drink of water just before bed and then slept in in the morning! nappy was like a brick.

Isn't it funny that we are on a huggies website but most people think they are too expensive.
I have not bought huggies actually i just look at other brands and think i can get more for my dollar buying those and its only catching pee n poo.
I've tried huggies wipes b4 they were alright but found the brand priceline wipes really good value and very similar in thickness and easy to pull out.
I use huggies for DD1 cos she has a teensy bum and they are the only ones that seem to seal along the legs.

I use snugglers for DD2. Work fine, fit fine.

I've tried woolies select, coles something or other, babylove, um, not aldi cos we don't have one, and a few other random brands.

I don't actually mind the supreme ones (US brand you can get from Toys r us) but they aren't really a huge amount cheaper so there isn't much point when huggies/snugglers are better (IMO).

Would love to be able to use cheaper brand for DD1 but have had far too many blowouts - Huggies are the only ones I can rely on there.
Love sorbies, had no accidents while using them.
might try huggies again with the next baby

I have tried alot of nappies and have found that snugglers are great value and I have found are just as good as huggies and alot better priced. The best nappies I have come across for overnight are pampers cruisers. They are the only nappies my son hasn't leaked through.
Huggies were great, when they were newborn, but after that i had leakage after leakage, huggies were fantastic and tested the nappies and sent new packs even though nothing was found to be wrong with them but i decided to change brands
I love coles and woolworths brands too never had any leaking they are great.
The only ones N doesnt wet through in are Huggies and pampers. The rest just arent absorbant enough.

That's a really good price!!! Is that a nationwide chemist or just a locally owned one?

Im in Tas, Its a soul pattinson chemist not sure if you have it where you live??? but other chemists have them too, just by chance i came across them and though oh gosh they are cheap and grabbed them and now i go to that chemist every fortnight lol. Def worth keeping an eye out for when your in shopping complex's etc smile
Sign in to follow this topic