Huggies Forum

We Got An Interview !!!!!!! Lock Rss

We got an interview to the school we want Luke to go to ..it is on the 30th of April (2 days after his 4th birthday ...I am still gobsmacked he is going to be 4 !! ...last I looked he was 2 !! ....think I should look more often !! LMAO !! lol lol lol )

I have no idea what they are going to ask him or what they will do ..but I guess we will find out !! lol lol ....

but just a question ...did you Husband go to the interview with you ?? or did you just go with the child alone ..and is it best to leave Grace with a friend or do you think it will be ok to bring her with us ??

why am i nervous?? ..it is not me going to school !! lol lol

hey hon if J can go that is good but they do understand that he would need to work lol, some schools require both parents to attend but they normally let you know. You should be fine to take Miss G also as you are a family unit and by having all of you it is showing a sign of support from everyone as a whole if that makes sense.

They will ask you what you expect from the school and if you are willing to put back into the school, they might ask Luke what he wants from school lol at his age most kids answer friends lmao some answer to be a doctor or what they want to become lol

Don't stress they will love you like we all do grin

Leigha''s little men smile

Jesus ...I hope they dont ask Luke anything cause he will turn himself inside out to get away from her if she askes him something !! lol lol lol

I am so nervous ....I will dress Grace up like a little doll and put on aour best glad rags to make a good impression !! oh christ !! lol lol lol

considering it is a Catholic school maybe I should lay off the
"Oh Christ " and "jesus" LMAO !!! lol lol lol

LOL!! your so funny.

my friend just had an interview for a religious private school and they got her little boy to draw some shapes/pictures, attempt to spell his name and just point to different colours etc just to get an idea of where he is at.
my friend was nervous too but they got a call back the following week and he got a place smile

good luck!

considering it is a Catholic school maybe I should lay off the
"Oh Christ " and "jesus" LMAO !!! lol lol lol

OMG you just about had me in tears, Levi has had me so bloody stressed and reading that just made me burst out laughing, in turn making him stop dead and look at me all serious and ask "you ok mum" which made it worse..
Ok moment of hysteria over lol

Thanks Frankster I needed that

Oh yeah dont worry she will pick up real quick Mr L's shyness and she will indirectly ask you so she can watch lol all will be good he-he
Other thing Catholic schools LIKE the whole family involved in the child's education wink

Leigha''s little men smile

Woohoo, good luck!!!! Don't be nervous, how could they not adore Luke!?! but yeah try not to scare them away with too much cursing lmao.

I have no idea what they are going to ask him or what they will do ..but I guess we will find out !! lol lol ....

but just a question ...did you Husband go to the interview with you ?? or did you just go with the child alone ..and is it best to leave Grace with a friend or do you think it will be ok to bring her with us ??

why am i nervous?? ..it is not me going to school !! lol lol

Yes DH came to the interview too. I think if he can get time off I would definitely try and get him there with you

Also if possible I would probably just try and go with just you, Jono and Luke.

Good Luck smile Once you get there you will realise its not scary at all! The interviewers are always very good at putting you at ease as they do it all the time wink

Yes DH came to the interview too. I think if he can get time off I would definitely try and get him there with you

Also if possible I would probably just try and go with just you, Jono and Luke.

Good Luck smile Once you get there you will realise its not scary at all! The interviewers are always very good at putting you at ease as they do it all the time wink

Most schools will only offer you an interview if they have a space available.
Unless you really muck up the interview, Im sure you will be offered a position:)

Mr Reed born 20/1/2010. Too cute smile

Sign in to follow this topic