Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Mummy Confessions Rss

Saw some mummy confessions in the latest Practical Parenting magazine - made me smile & thought it would be a fun post!

My mummy confession is that about 15minutes after getting up the TV goes on & although DS doesn't eat breakfast in front of it, it's on until 9am! It just helps me have some extra time to get everything ready for the day........& check huggies!
My other mummy confession is that DS still has a bedtime bottle at 22months. *shrugs*

What's yours??

I have too many, you wouldnt want to know them all... lol
Mine would have to be TV too, The Wiggles DVD is a godsend when I need a little 'me' time smile
Mine is on the outside I do the mum thing really well.
At home, i'm crap at it.

not really a confession cos i dont feel bad about it at all and see no reason to be smile

i leave the tv on the whole day. ds has a bottle morning and night and he is 2.5 years. ds has been circumcised, bf and ff and control cried. gets smacked at the count of 3. dd has so far been bf, ff and at 10 months i have started to give her proper milk in her cereal. she also eats yoyo biscuits and ds eats WAY too much chocolate.

eta that ds has also learnt a couple of swear words from me. Now THAT i do feel bad about...

not really a confession cos i dont feel bad about it at all and see no reason to be smile

i leave the tv on the whole day. ds has a bottle morning and night and he is 2.5 years. ds has been circumcised, bf and ff and control cried. gets smacked at the count of 3. dd has so far been bf, ff and at 10 months i have started to give her proper milk in her cereal. she also eats yoyo biscuits and ds eats WAY too much chocolate.

eta that ds has also learnt a couple of swear words from me. Now THAT i do feel bad about...

OMG! You must live in my house LOL smile
You've just summed up ALL of my confessions wink

except the bottle and the swearing but Im sure thats not too far away smile

Ha ha!! Now THAT made me laugh!! Love it grin

OMG! You must live in my house LOL smile
You've just summed up ALL of my confessions wink

yep mine too hahahahahahahahahaha

Im like this minus tv, cows milk, chocolate and I dont usually smack(I get smacked back). ALso N sleeps with me when Df is away at work. He is atm eating corn chips gasp. He doesnt eat much so at least its something!
I'm pretty boring, I don't have any confessions, there is nothing that i don't tell people besides the TV being on ALL day sometimes but hey you just have to come over to see it on lol
I forgot to add, my other confession is that I give DS something to eat almost everytime we're at the shops & the grocery shopping - we'll that's a chupa chup. Anything to keep him quiet for a bit!!

I find it easier to give her dd2 her own cup of cows milks unless I feel like watching her try a steal her sisters. The tv is on too much, but if we had a yard i'd just let dd1 go out there most of the day. I was thrilled dd1 asked us to by nuggets as there is some small amout of chiken in them...
Sign in to follow this topic