Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. I am not cleaning Blake's mess today

I am not cleaning Blake's mess today Rss

He has been quite a cranky pants lately.He got the cranks because I was too busy with school lunches etc this morning to play chess with him and his brothers were either finshing homework or eating brekky.So he just shoved them onto the floor and did not fix them up, then we had to go to school.I saw a friend and she said tell him the maid did not come in today

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Good for you - and just a tip cos my DS has been doing the same lately - when he went off one day I just very calmly looked at him and sent him back to bed until he could get out on the right side and be happy and treat people nicely.
I did make it a joke but was very serious and MADE him get back on his bed. I do this now every time he has a hissyfit or I don't like his behaviour/attitude - it works SOOOO well - even better than timeout etc...

[img]

They have to start picking up after themselves at some stage, now is a good time to start!!
When my kids are cranky pants I get them to have a shower and wash their dirty,cranky, meanness off, and be cleansed with a happy lovely relaxed them..It works too, they go in grumpy, come out smiling..shower always makes you feel refreshed!

8 babies..5boys 3 girls

They have to start picking up after themselves at some stage, now is a good time to start!!
When my kids are cranky pants I get them to have a shower and wash their dirty,cranky, meanness off, and be cleansed with a happy lovely relaxed them..It works too, they go in grumpy, come out smiling..shower always makes you feel refreshed!

thats a good idea but may back fire - he loves showers and stays in it too long!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic