Huggies Forum

Get your bets on.... Lock Rss

Hehehe, well, 26 weeks today.

Have had a few people (to put it mildly) express when they think this little bubba will be born. A few have already been removed from chances of full success because they thought I was having a girl (ba bow), so I thought I'd open up the sweep to new entries!!!

So, when's it gonna happen????

As for relevant info for the parties taking part.....here's the details of previous births.....

DD1 - 11 days early
Weight - 3.3kg
HC - 34cm
Length - 50cm
Labour length - 11.5 hours
Born 4.36pm

DD2 - labour 22 days early, born 21 days early
Weight - 3.28kg
HC - 32cm
Length - 49cm
Labour length - 25.5 hours
Born 11.50am

Both natural births.

So when do you reckon DS is going to appear into the world???? I'll add you to the "sweep" list smile
38weeks and 1day

Can you do the sums for me?... 83 days from whenever it was 100 days to go!lol So 17 days early in other words.

Can you do the sums for me?... 83 days from whenever it was 100 days to go!lol So 17 days early in other words.

LOL that would be the 10th of September smile

i say 20 days early. SO that will be 37+1? I cant add sorry. Brain is too tired.

i say 20 days early. SO that will be 37+1? I cant add sorry. Brain is too tired.

LOL it's okay, I work backwards....due date is 27 September so just work backwards from there..... Got you down for 7 September smile

LOL that would be the 10th of September smile

Yep, that's it FOR SURE!! yay! What's my prize when I'm right?? laugh

Yep, that's it FOR SURE!! yay! What's my prize when I'm right?? laugh

Oh yea the prize?? Whoop. Who is supplying that. Maybe huggies could throw in a prize LOL!!!!!

Oh yea the prize?? Whoop. Who is supplying that. Maybe huggies could throw in a prize LOL!!!!!

Bahahahahah yeah they could!!! I actually DID just see a pig fly past the window too...... tongue

Bahahahahah yeah they could!!! I actually DID just see a pig fly past the window too...... tongue

No that was actually just my dog doing his laps around the yard! LMAO!

No that was actually just my dog doing his laps around the yard! LMAO!

Bahahahahahahahahah
I am going to say 27 August because thats my birthday and it such a great day to be born lol!

Have you got any names picked? Congrats on the blue bundle again, thats what I am hoping for - girl, girl and boy smile
Sign in to follow this topic