Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Going off the bloody show thread

Going off the bloody show thread Lock Rss

Is there anyone who didnt lose theirs before going into labour?

I didn't! My waters broke in the middle of the night and labour started an hour later

My waters broke and I had contractions for 4hours and then had a bloody show.
I never had one.

I didnt lose mine with all 3!!! lol

#1 I was 42 weeks pregnant when I finally went into labor. Had to have waters broken etc to get things moving. Lost it when i labor.

#2 was 3 weeks early c/s and I didnt lose it earlier.

#3 was 39 weeks when born and I didnt lose it before her either

Lol.
I didn't have any kind of show with my first 2. The first sign I had with them that labour was starting was when my waters broke and gushed everywhere, ruining one mattress and one bedroom full of carpet while I dashed to the hall. The second time at least I was standing on tiles smile
DS1 i had contraction for about 4 hours then a bloody show. Had also lost my plug about 2 weeks befor. He was born that same day as the show.

DS2 no show, no plug just contraction 4 mins apart from the start. i was sure it was not labor until i was told to go to hospital by my Mum and was 6cm's!! LOL
First pregnancy, no show before labour started. Second & third pregnancy only after S&S.

With DD I lost my plug 14hrs before going into labour but didn't have a blooy show. With DS I didn't lose my plug or have a bloody show before labour started. In fact I'm not aware of having lost my plug at all with DS, although it may have happened in the last 30 minutes or so of the labour.

Leisa.
I don't even know what a show, bloody or otherwise, is. My waters broke and I had DS almost 48 hours later.

I don't even know what a show, bloody or otherwise, is. My waters broke and I had DS almost 48 hours later.

haha I have to say I am little confused now because I thought a "show" and the plug were the same thing???

No , I didnt . It came out half way through labor .
Sign in to follow this topic