Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. i hope there is someone up n on here that will talk to me

i hope there is someone up n on here that will talk to me Lock Rss

but i have a fear of death/dying not existing (im sure every1 does) obviously i dont think about it. but for some reason lately i keep thinking bout it and i dont know why, but every time i do think about it i have a panic attack. about 30 mins ago i was in the shower and had the worst panic attack i have had. i just want my dp to come home i really need him but he cant coz hes at work. im just hoping someone can talk to me.

Hi, I'm sorry you feel like that! Do you know what's causing you to be thinking about it now? Can you call your DP just to have a chat?

I know after I got my blood clot last year I suddenly felt like I wasn't so 'invincible' (you know how everyone kind of thinks 'oh that'll never happen to me') and I suddenly felt like everything could happen to me so I started telling DF things like he has to learn how to do the girls hair for when I'm not here etc.

Hi Miss, I sometimes think stupid things now i have bubs, actually as soon as i became pregnant. I thin k that everything is dangerous lol! I could be in the shower and picture myself slipping and what if no one was home but bubs and i (DP works away) so i have to get out of the shower and tred carefully so i dont slip and calm myself down to think rationally! i think its built into us to make sure we dont let our kids or ourselves do anything that we could get hurt!

You can chat to me if you like! smile

i seriously have no idea why im thinking these thoughts, the first one happened about a week ago and b4 then everything has been fine and im happy nothing is wrong, i have no idea. its really getting to me

i seriously have no idea why im thinking these thoughts, the first one happened about a week ago and b4 then everything has been fine and im happy nothing is wrong, i have no idea. its really getting to me

If you don't mind me asking, what are you actully thinking?

oh yeh, that is an unpleasant feeling. Sometimes my thoughts get away from me too and i imagine the worst. Big hugs to you. just letting you know there is another ear here for you smile

thanks ladies, i cant stop crying even though i need to coz i dont need to be stressing bubs out... i think its time to talk to my ob

If you don't mind me asking, what are you actully thinking?

basicly i freak out about not living, like being dead not existing

Oh hun, big hugs, that must be a horrible feeling. Having a chat to an ob or gp is a good idea, but in the meantime, is there something you can do to distract yourself, can you call a friend or family member for a chat or watch a funny movie? Maybe surf the net. Sorry wish i was more helpful.

I think it would be a good idea for you to chat to your Ob. It's so horrible feeling and thinking things like this as it really is draining emotionally and physically. Maybe pop a funny movie on till your dp/dh gets home then your can have a bawl to him and hopefully he can comfort you and cheer you up! Big hugs x smile

You poor bugger. I felt like this when I was pregnant with DD1, the only difference was that one night I was actually caught trying to harm myself. I just kept thinking that something bad was going to happen and if it was then it'd be on my terms. I spoke to my OB about it (only cause DH made me) and it turned out that I had severe antenatal depression. I got better and got over it once it was diagnosed. Unfortunately the hospital system let me down and didn't manage to provide any counselling for it and then forgot to follow it up (I seem to be really good at finding cracks in the system!). But the point is, that I got thro it and so will you (not saying that you are depressed).

Just remember that you are in a safe environment and that you have a family who love you very much. You definately need to let it out, and you wont stress bubs out. DD1 is a happy little girl and not a lot bothers her and I felt like I was constantly stressed and anxious.

And good work on speaking / writing how you are feeling!

Take care.
Sign in to follow this topic