Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. need help with middle name for Aaliyah..

need help with middle name for Aaliyah.. Lock Rss

grin Anyone know any middles names that are different that go wit the name Aaliyah her last name will be allen
Aaliyah grace
Aaliyah rose
Aaliyah sky love this

i''''m baking a baby

Aaliyah Jane (AJ)

Aaliyah grace
Aaliyah rose
Aaliyah taylor

taylor is definantly at the top of the list as they both have an african meaning..
I know a little girl called Aaliyah Shae
My DD's name is Aliyah Sarai smile

I like Aaliyah Shae too that is nice.
My first thought is Aaliyah Jewel sounds really pretty smile

Also if you have a daughter with the name Aaliyah what did your partner think of the name because mine seems to think everyone will pronounce it wrong because his family all seem to silly to know how to pronouce it laugh

Also if you have a daughter with the name Aaliyah what did your partner think of the name because mine seems to think everyone will pronounce it wrong because his family all seem to silly to know how to pronouce it laugh

I dont have a daughter with this name or know anyone with this name but its pretty straightforward how to pronounce it IMO. However yep you will get people who cant pronounce it, like with many names though, even the simplest ones sometimes!
Nobody ever pronounces or spells my name right first second or third time but meh you get used to it. If you love the name use it, its beautiful smile

Just about everyone gets it wrong laugh we didn't think it would be that hard but we do have to repeat a few times, we know of a few more Aliyah's now too although most are spelled differently to ours.
i like aaliyah marie. i think that goes well with your last name. and just imo but if you have an unusual first and second i find it can be a bit of a mouthful so to have a relatively 'classic' name as a middle makes it sound really nice.

eta that i think aaliya is just beautiful and a name we considered for our dd too smile

I dont have a daughter with this name or know anyone with this name but its pretty straightforward how to pronounce it IMO. However yep you will get people who cant pronounce it, like with many names though, even the simplest ones sometimes!
Nobody ever pronounces or spells my name right first second or third time but meh you get used to it. If you love the name use it, its beautiful smile

haha yes i get my name spelt and pronouced wrong everytime but thats because my mother chose a name to close another - Candisse instead of candice. its very annoying but i will use the name Aaliyah because i think its beautiful and very girly grin
Sign in to follow this topic