Huggies Forum

Giselle Bunchen Lock Rss

Should get off her high horse and relaise that not everyone is able to breastfeed. do you want babied to starve whent hey dont get enough? Do you want mums (and dads) to get so overtired that they cant look after their babies properly? Yes some choose not to but that is their choice. I know I had to give up for 2 different reasons but there is nothing wrong with my kids.

Should get off her high horse and relaise that not everyone is able to breastfeed. do you want babied to starve whent hey dont get enough? Do you want mums (and dads) to get so overtired that they cant look after their babies properly? Yes some choose not to but that is their choice. I know I had to give up for 2 different reasons but there is nothing wrong with my kids.

Totally agree, stupid thing to say but I am actually shocked by the amount of people I am hearing these days that don't breastfeed by choice. Some have had problems before so don't want to go through that again, fair enough but I'm talking about people I know who have CHOSEN not to and not to even try. I can't understand why you wouldn't if you could, I just don't get that but if that's what they want to do then that's up to them.
link?

Giselle does not understand what it is like to try to breastfeed a starving baby for four days in hospital with no milk in!! I was belittled by older midwifes saying "Oh shes starving" What do you want me to do the milk was not there, so I snapped and said thats it on the bottle and had a good cry!! But I have been so happy bottle feeding my husband loves that he can bottle feed our beautiful dd. I will bottlefeed for our next baby!!!!

I absolutely know what you are saying, though I could breast feed..
The midwifes at the hospital put people off breastfeeding as they are always on your case..
I was so relieved I only had to stay in hospital for 2 nights I had enough of the midwifes omming in saying thats not how you do it you got to do it like this so I do it that way and they say no like this and grab my breast and im thinking this is my first time give me a break and let me try figure it out, I had like 5 different consultants tell me 5 different things.. It got to much and made the time in hospital horrible
she is such a silly cow!!!!!
What a silly thing to say. Im fortunate i can BF but not everyone can or choices to and that's their choice. When i was pregnant i was asked constantly by my midwife if i was gonna BF it really put me off at the time due to my situation i was gonna FF. The situation changed so i decided to BF in the end. I was lucky with DS i was left alone plus i left the next day.
I loved breastfeeding, but I have only really started to lose my baby weight now that I've stopped. What an idiot. We should all breastfeed to regain our figures roll eyes
I hate it when women who have the perfect birth experience and breast feeding experience just assume that everyone should be able to do it too, Gisele had a drug free water birth which she did not find painful mind you and now obviously her son came out breastfeeding like he'd been doing it for ten years. Now we're going to have to listen to her crap on about this sort of nonsense. Kind of makes me hope she has a little bit of difficulty next time so she will shut her face.
I actually made my status update about this today. What freaking right does she have to make comments like this. Honestly AS IF!! I'm sure it's easy for her to bf when she has nanny's looking after her son and probably bring him to her when he needs a feed. What about the women who simply cannot breastfeed, how will this make them feel.

I was fortunate enough to be a brilliant breastfeeder but I consider myself lucky and would never pass judgement on someone who is unable too

This really made my blood boil when I saw it on the news this morning.

Just because she has been fortunate enough to be able to breastfeed she feels the need to pass judgement on others that cannot, most of whom desperately wish that they could! I certainly wish with all my heart that I could have breastfed my children, but both times I have been unable to, but there was no way I was going to put myself down or let anyone else put me down because I couldn't, I needed to be at my best to look after them! They have both been formula fed from the start and alas! I have 2 perfectly healthy, happy little girls.

I know that is going to sound horrible, but I hope her baby is a crappy sleeper!

People like her are the reason that Mothers feel as if they are failing & are not good enough.

Maybe there could be a law that prevents her from opening her mouth.

wow what a *

I'm a first time mummy to be and I am planning on breast feeding our bub. Though I'm not gonna beat myself up about it if I can't.. My brother and I were both formula fed and we turned out absolutely fine and still love our mummy to bits. My poor mother actually could not breastfeed, she was terribly burnt when she was about 5yrs old and has only scar tissue on her boobs, no nipples! So impossible to get milk out even if milk was there.

don't think it's actually made any difference to our development at all!! We're both fit and healthy and no-one would know the difference.

I know that if I do have trouble and feel like I can't BF, I won't hesitate with formula - would rather my baby be fed something than stress both of us out and have him starve!!
She stupid, needs to keep her thoughts to herself.
When i started Bf i was wanting to do it till bub was over 1. He had other ideas and stop at 9 and a half months. And i do miss BF him.
Next baby i hoping to get to 1 year.
There should be a law that models have to eat.

Sign in to follow this topic