Huggies Forum

Pelvic Floor Muscles Rss

While im posting about all things vagina LOL how "good" are your pelvic floor muscles?
How many seconds can you hold them tensed for?

I used to have really bad muscles and didnt even know if i was doing them right for a long time but over the last few months ive been making a really good effort to do them every single day. i still dont think they are very good unsure
Not very long I found stopping half way through a wizz was better and i still do it.

While im posting about all things vagina LOL how "good" are your pelvic floor muscles?
How many seconds can you hold them tensed for?

I used to have really bad muscles and didnt even know if i was doing them right for a long time but over the last few months ive been making a really good effort to do them every single day. i still dont think they are very good unsure

Pelvic floor what?? LOL

Mine - not so good!
i was told thats a good way to tell if you are doing them properly but its not good to do regularly as it can stop you from fully empying your bladder so just be aware of that incase its true wink
um 15 seconds is VERY good.
report back to me after you've had bubs LOL

couple of seconds max and then i have to keep reholding them as they let go without me meaning to if that makes sense.

i remembermy midwife telling me in my first pregnancy how lucky my dh was cos i had great pelvic floor muscles. she wouldnt say that anymore.

dam right...i can't even count one second...oh dear!
mumto2Ts i get the same thing. i feel like im holding them but then they just release on their own.
i can get to about 5 seconds now but a few months ago it was like 1...ah dammit there they go LOL
yep you have to do them for the rest of your life now.
i was good during pregnancy but really slacked off once DD was born. and i really realised it when i got sick with a bad cough and couldnt barely hold me wee in when i coughed LOL
bring on the Tena Lady forum in a few years Bahahhaa
hmmm I don't know if Im doing it right but I can hold mine over a minute ( got bored and gave up)

really?
wow either you are amazing or your not doing it right LOL
well i have just done a whole bunch reading this thread so thanks for that M2A!

i go through phases when i do them every day and then i stop again.
Sign in to follow this topic