Huggies Forum

need opinons on which Lock Rss

Hi, I want to get this photo of DS1 printed in a large size for the wall, but I dont know which to choose, the colour or the b&w?? I like both, so I thought I would get some opinions <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

I like the coloured one best grin
gorgeous photos!

Cool photos! But I find the background is really busy and the focus is taken off your DS too much. Maybe you could print one with the background b&w and your DS in colour, this way he would stand out. Otherwise I would print the colour because your DS dissapears too much in the b&w.
i like both, but if getting blown up a fair bit i'd photo shop the willy out of the background above the 'a' in the word 'want'.....im being serious

I think the coloured pic is just gorgeous!!! Love that song btw, powerful lyrics, it's like a teenage anthem (IMO).

i like both, but if getting blown up a fair bit i'd photo shop the willy out of the background above the 'a' in the word 'want'.....im being serious

Didn't notice it til you pointed it out...I agree though, photoshop that bit out before you print it.

Didn't notice it til you pointed it out...I agree though, photoshop that bit out before you print it.

Didnt see that either but I jsut had a good look at the back ground and there are quite a few willies and a nice bum in the lower corner and also a nice picture of a lady with her boobs out as well

It is a cool pic though, I do agree though that I would print it in black and white and have your DS in colour

you should have seen how many willies were in it before!! You would think kids would come up with more original graffiti. I will have to get more photoshopping done smile

you should have seen how many willies were in it before!! You would think kids would come up with more original graffiti. I will have to get more photoshopping done smile

You missed one,lol. Graffiti artists aren't always original,lol. Great photo...penis pic aside!

you should have seen how many willies were in it before!! You would think kids would come up with more original graffiti. I will have to get more photoshopping done <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

this is just what i did really quickly (pretty rough) but at least gives you an idea

that looks awsome!! I like that one best smile
thanks smile
Sign in to follow this topic