Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

I've just realised.. Lock Rss

that today is 2 months since I left DP. I still feel bloody awful.

2 months after I'd split from my husband I was doing great. In fact, it was about then that I met exDP. I've no idea if that makes me horrible..but I was over that break up before it ever happened, it was a long time in coming, we both knew it & had talked about it a few times in the months before we actually made the decision. So I'd dealt with all the hurt, angry, etc, well before.

omg though, just the thought of exDP being with anyone else physically hurts. Yet I was giving my exhusband relationship advice by this point lol.

I don't know what my point is, this stuff was just in my head & I needed it out. Gonna go have another cry now. Stupid alcoholic good-for-nothing idiot *kicks stuff on the way out*
I just wanted to give u a GBH

that today is 2 months since I left DP. I still feel bloody awful.

2 months after I'd split from my husband I was doing great. In fact, it was about then that I met exDP. I've no idea if that makes me horrible..but I was over that break up before it ever happened, it was a long time in coming, we both knew it & had talked about it a few times in the months before we actually made the decision. So I'd dealt with all the hurt, angry, etc, well before.

omg though, just the thought of exDP being with anyone else physically hurts. Yet I was giving my exhusband relationship advice by this point lol.

I don't know what my point is, this stuff was just in my head & I needed it out. Gonna go have another cry now. Stupid alcoholic good-for-nothing idiot *kicks stuff on the way out*

HUGE HUGE hugs for you. It has only been two months, no-one expects you to get over someone you loved that quickly! I felt the same at that time, and it doesn't help if you are in the house by yourself. Actually the other night when I was in bed, and my little girl was asleep, for some stupid reason I got online and googled the hotels I used to stay in with idiot-ex, and it upset me. I actually felt sad, and almost shed a tear. I think it was because when we went down the coast to stay, it was one of the few decent times i had with him in the relationship.

As you know, Ive been away from my ex for almost 18mths, and they have been the best 18mths of my life (because i have my little lady), i wouldnt change it for anything, but seeing the places we stayed at upset me! So I would think you are being quite normal, it is still early days. It will get easier and better. You left your ex for a reason, and that is because you wanted your son to have a great life, he, AND YOU, deserve that, and don't deserve the life you ex would have provided for you.

Hugs once again. PM me if you like smile

Thanks girls smile I made a cup of tea & sat outside in the sun with it and am feeling a bit better. Sorry about that! Having a bit of a down day & feeling sorry for myself.

I love my bubba - don't be surprised if I do PM you later, I think I'm in for a sh*tty depressed day. xox

Thanks girls smile I made a cup of tea & sat outside in the sun with it and am feeling a bit better. Sorry about that! Having a bit of a down day & feeling sorry for myself.

I love my bubba - don't be surprised if I do PM you later, I think I'm in for a sh*tty depressed day. xox

Hey, no problem Mandz, we all have days like that, and I know what you are going through, so PM away! It's a sh*tty depressing day here, rain, rain, rain, wind, rain, rain, wind. Bubs watching Justine Clarke, so that makes it a bit better, she loves to dance to it but shes so un-co it makes it funny smile

wish I knew what to say to you...I hate to think of people sad when they are alone ...so I am just going to send you a big hug and hope your feeling better tomorrow !!

Never know ..Mr right might be just round the corner smile...chin up mate xoxo

Just wanted to say hope you start to feel better soon.

I think your couragous for having the guts to leave him....... many wouldn't.

((Hugs))

GBH, its suck hey!

i totally get where you are coming from, 2 months after i split from DS2's dad was roughtly when i met DH and I was totally ok! Ds2's dad was voilent, so i to was over the relationship before it actually ended, did all my greiving during the relationship.

With DH, its been over 4 months since i moved out, and 8 weeks since we both realised it was something we couldnt overcome. But since the time I moved out, he hadnt been staying over or anything, just visiting and spending time here a few times a week but going home each night.

I should be angry with him, he meet us (like you, i knew Dh years before we got together), we moved in together, got married, then he decided he couldnt cope with my kids. But i still love him as much i did the day i married him. I dont like what he has done, but i cant hate him!

the thought of either of us being with someone else makes me feel sick. With Ds2's dad I was hoping that he would get the help he needed and meet someone else.

i dont think ill be ready to move on for a long long time, and i have days where it gets to me, and days where its not too bad.

Sorry your having a bad one today! Just remember, you made the best decision for your kids, people are actually suprised I 'chose' my kids over my relationship- but its wasnt even a question of choice. My kids come before everything- including any relationship. yours little mans happiness and smiles will get you thru anything, i know they do with me.

Hey, sorry you're having a rough day! I hate the fact I can say I know what you're going through! My ex and I had issues but I think I'm having trouble letting go.. I keep thinking 'what if' and the thought of never finding someone else is hard eh! Life just sucks sometimes. It's been almost a month since my ex left with no warning. I'm doing ok. I hate the fact that everything takes time though!

Big hugs Mandz

Breakups are never easy. Had my fair share too.

You've done the best thing for your gorgeous little man & yourself. The hurt associated with thoughts of him being with someone else will subside. I know it won't help much, but hun, let someone else have the problem.

You deserve better & your little man does too. Geez he's cute.

Biggest hugs hun, thinking of you both. Give Alex big hugs for me too. xx

PS. And it is ok to have down days. Feel free to PM at any time. smile
To bothboys & Katie

You know I feel for you both also. So anytime I'm here for you too, PM if you need.

Biggest hugs to you all too xxx

To bothboys & Katie

You know I feel for you both also. So anytime I'm here for you too, PM if you need.

Biggest hugs to you all too xxx

Thanks, I PM'ed you!

Sign in to follow this topic