Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Oils aint Oils Rss

i use different oils . i use vegetable to fry. olive for sauces, salads, cakes , sweets. i use sesame for asian foods, stirfrys and marinades. i dont use canola oil. and i have rice bran , avocado and others that are rarely used bar a few dishes i make

i use different oils . i use vegetable to fry. olive for sauces, salads, cakes , sweets. i use sesame for asian foods, stirfrys and marinades. i dont use canola oil. and i have rice bran , avocado and others that are rarely used bar a few dishes i make

ill also add i only use australian made olive oil. the rest is full of crud

Hard to avoid though, it's used in SO many products!

What products have palm oil in them?

What products have palm oil in them?

Soooo many products, from biscuits, to noodles, chips, desserts, margerine etc

http://www.orangutans.com.au/Orangutans-Survival-Information/About-Palm-Oil.aspx
Thanks for the link, very interesting info smile
The use of linseed oil activates metabolic processes in the body, cleanses the body of various parasites, reduces cholesterol, strengthens blood vessels and protects against coronary heart disease. This healthy cooking oil acts as protectors for atherosclerosis and thrombosis, normalizes our organism completely. I have been using it for some time, and it is especially good for weight loss. I fell lighter and more energetic.
Just look at CBD oil reviews at CBD Centrals to choose the most perfect for your body. Use and share your thoughts here. I think they're amazing.
Sign in to follow this topic