Huggies Forum

ok admit it... Lock Rss

...I must have checked 4 or 5 times a day the last 3 days. Ahh huggies I have missed you... lol sad I know. Anyone join a new parenting forum to fill the void? I'll admit I considered it!!

And how was everyones huggies free weekend? Mine was quiet but nice. Took boys to beach saturday arvo. Yesterday was freezing and windy so I stayed in and sewed.

haha... lots!!
LOL I was the same! I kept telling my Husband that no one must work at the Huggies headquarters on the weekends! I also kept joking that there would be thousands of women thinking "is it just me?" OMG where is it?

LOL I was the same! I kept telling my Husband that no one must work at the Huggies headquarters on the weekends! I also kept joking that there would be thousands of women thinking "is it just me?" OMG where is it?

hahaha me too lmao
I checked at least 10 times! I knew it wasn't just me as I asked on FB but still kept on trying.
Too many sad
Mil ruined my whole weekend and I had no one to vent to! :'(
At least a thousand. Does anyone know what happened?
I felt lost like something was wrong. I checked huggies site so many times. Hubby just laughed at me, he reckons I'm addicted to it. So glad its back. I hope everyones Christmas preparations are on track
Haha PMSL... I checked about a million times, i thought it was just me lol. I even drove over to my mums to check.
far to many time im addicted sadly kicking my chocolate addiction was alot easier
Definitely lots! lol. To the point on Sat night, I was jsut going to bed with a book, but after a shower I thought..ohh I'll just turn the computer on & check one more time JIC lol. Knew it wasn't just me, due to whinging with a few friends on FB lol.

I will even admit that I emailed Huggies on Friday night, before realising there probably wasn't anyone there, lol.
haha must have checked it about 5 times a day!!

God I was ahving really bad withdrawls...even my DF was checking for me! LOL
Sign in to follow this topic