Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. I haven't been on here in AAAAAGES :)

I haven't been on here in AAAAAGES :) Lock Rss

although nobody probably remembers me LOL roll eyes apart from my Facebook friends!

I haven't been on Huggies in months .... I see lots of familiar names and some new ones!!

It feels nice to come back and check it out smile

Thats all .... proceed as you were LOL

although nobody probably remembers me LOL roll eyes apart from my Facebook friends!

I haven't been on Huggies in months .... I see lots of familiar names and some new ones!!

It feels nice to come back and check it out smile

Thats all .... proceed as you were LOL

I remember you!!!!!!!!!!! And I have some ADORABLE belts to prove it wink

Welcome back chick
Nawww! Thanks babe! Glad you like them.

I've been so busy with Ley Lou .... but now that I've finished for the year I thought I'd come back and stalk Huggies laugh

Nawww! Thanks babe! Glad you like them.

I've been so busy with Ley Lou .... but now that I've finished for the year I thought I'd come back and stalk Huggies laugh

You've remembered us lol!

Abbie wore her angel hair clips to go see Santa last weekend, and everyone in the line was admiring them - one little girl even tried to pinch one lol. I told them where to find you! xx

You've remembered us lol!

Abbie wore her angel hair clips to go see Santa last weekend, and everyone in the line was admiring them - one little girl even tried to pinch one lol. I told them where to find you! xx

Funny you should say that - I've had quite a few customers come back and tell me that other girls at school etc. have tried to pinch their pretties laugh
Nasty little thieves laugh

Thanks for spreading the love smile

HI!!!! tongue

I have the same problem with the clips. I send DD1 to daycare with 2 in her hair and she comes home with 1 then the others turn up 2 weeks later when the parents finally return them.
Sign in to follow this topic