Huggies Forum

Well that was easy Lock Rss

I just placed my order for the kids stationary for school on line. Love it I don't have to fight the shoppers or drive there it all comes to me. smile
Oh when where how? lol.
Our school does all ours for us....so simple and easy!
Australia Post and Office Works. It is brilliant.
Cool thanks. Will have to check it out.
Missed out on our school cut of date for book packs grrrr!! Now have to find it all for 4 of the kids sad
usually u can just drop your list off at any newsagents and they find everything u need 4 u as well

MUM TO RJ 28 10 03 & EJ 23 07 06

usually u can just drop your list off at any newsagents and they find everything u need 4 u as well

Really! Never knew they did this. lol. How could i not know this by now. hahahaha. Thank you smile

Really! Never knew they did this. lol. How could i not know this by now. hahahaha. Thank you smile

Hehehehhe only reason I did mine online is I can't be bothered going to the shops buying extra.lol

Hehehehhe only reason I did mine online is I can't be bothered going to the shops buying extra.lol

I had a look at office works online. Didnt seem like they had much choice up for school stationary yet. Or am i not looking in the right place??
Like exercise books for example?
I didn't need the exercise books really so I dont know. I was told though you can buy the complete packs at your local officeworks for you child for their school year though.
Sign in to follow this topic