Huggies Forum

What mobile do you have?? Rss

I am in the market for a new phone, I currently have a Nokia E71........ looking at a HTC desire or mozart........

I can only go through telstra and I want to stick to my $49 cap plan

Any recommendations??

I am in the market for a new phone, I currently have a Nokia E71........ looking at a HTC desire or mozart........

I can only go through telstra and I want to stick to my $49 cap plan

Any recommendations??

The Nokia C7.
I recently upgraded to this phone and I am very happy with it.
It is a slim, smartphone and comes with 8-megapixel camera, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
I particularly like its Swype, a keyboard alternative. It's a very sleek phone.
I'm going an iphone next. Apparently the service is no less than any other handset we have available in our area.. so that's me.
I have a HTC Mozart and I highly recommend it, I love it so easy to use. Did take a little to get used to a touchpad to type as opposed to the keyboard/numberpad.

This website Engadget does great reviews on a wide variety of phones.
This will be unhelpful but couldnt help myself tongue

I WAS going to say "dont get an E71!" lol I have one and have nothing but probs and so do alot of other people i know but you already have one haha..

Good luck in your phone search, Im going to try an iphone in march, We'll see smile

I reckon the Nokia N8is awesome, that would be my pick <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

It is available on the telstra network on the $49 plan. My dad recently got this on telstra.
Me being a Nokia girl, have this one:) Love it plenty.
Check out the link i posted- on this website you can also compare different phones against each other which may help you with your choice <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

look you really can not go past the iphone i payed $150 for the phone and then only $49 a month with telstra and get $400 of calls and txt and so on and also 200mb of downloads so many free apps and seriously once i got this phone i don't know how i ever lived without it.
i have an iphone. i love it!
mostly because i can do mostly anything on it
i have a massive plan ($99 with Telstra) but i know they can do the $49 plans with the iphone.
apple is after all taking over the world, may as well get on board smile lol
I have an LG touch screen thingy.... Its pretty cool smile

I have pre paid, and it was $149 for the phone outright! I love it
hey Jess

i have the iphone 3gs.. i quite like it though i don't really use the net on it only fb or the mp3 bit lol

i also want to upgrade to the $49 plan so thought might as well get another phone since i have to redo the contract...

thanks everyone!!!

I love the HTC my friend has one but another nokia WOULD be easier as DH has 2 nokias so we just have one charger always plugged in....... the Nokia C7 is looking really good and very close behind the N8 ...... I looked at the iphone and see the plain old iphone is now on a $49 plan......

Hmmmm decisions decisions!!!

J, I had a few LGs and HATED them.... that was years ago before they were next G but its still put me off, I know they are probably better nowadays though...

And Tallulahbelle.... I HATE my E71!!! LOL The camera stuffed after a couple of months, its tempremental as to whether or not it feels like turning on half the time, and I have only had it since april last year
I have a Nokia E63 and ill tell you what ill never get any other brands again. Definately get a Nokia, ive had LGs, sony ericssons you name it they all crap IMO. My phone has been down the loo for 3 hours and it still worked perfect. So yeh what ever you get get a NOkia for sure!
Sign in to follow this topic