Huggies Forum

online freebies, samples.. Lock Rss

this is a random post as i was just thinking about free samples etc...

Ive gotten a sample from libra before, off the top of my head it was tampons, pads, liners etc.. it was actually pretty good...

was just wondering what samples/freebies you have got and how did u go about getting them??

im always on the lookout lol...

(im sure this thread has been done before but thought id ask again..)

thanks.

Mum of 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 angel, 1 on the way!

I love the Bounty bags and couldn't wait to get mine the second time round. Love all those little free samples. I've had a sample swim nappy before, but that's about it.

Would be interested to see if anyone else has some good ideas for us though!
Hmm speaking of bounty bags...when are you meant to get them. I havn't recieved any?!

The 3 bounty bags are given at 1) when pregnant 2) when bubs arrived 3) for the third, the voucher for it is in the 2nd and states whether you get the boy or girl bag as the third one.

4 years ago when I had DD the first two were given out by the hospital, but here in Ballarat it is now different & you collect the first two from local pharmacy and the third from Target
FOR BOUNTY BAGS, go here and there is all you need to know smile

http://bountybags.com.au/
try MySavings . I get a fair bit of stuff from that site, some of it good, some crappy. There are so many different freebies sites , i just google Freebies Australia and a whole heap come up. I also email different companies and ask for samples. I once emailed Bellamys Organic just to give them feedback on the formula, and they replied and asked me for my address to send me a few freebies. i expected maybe a packet of dried apples or something, but a few days later i had a courier deliver me this huge box of Bellamys products!

Have fun, I love getting freebies <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

I Googled "free baby samples", and ended up going through a twenty-something page thread on a mothers forum.

I received from companies all over the place. Heinz, Johnson&Johnsons, Tena, Lanisoh, QV, etc. A lot of them don't have an easy click-to-ask-for-samples, but a quick email to them normally had results.
If you want I can go through my (pretty big) bag of samples and tell you what companies I got a result from.

As far as sending an email, this was mine:

Hi there,

I'm expecting a baby in January, and was wondering if you could provide me with any samples?

Cheers,
Sarah.

Sarah Callan
XX XXX Street
XXXX
NSW, XXXX

Really simple. Popping your address at the bottom means they don't have to deal with emailing back and forth, and can just chuck something in the post for you. smile

Really simple. Popping your address at the bottom means they don't have to deal with emailing back and forth, and can just chuck something in the post for you. smile

Yep, I do this too, and i always sign off with 'thanking you in advance'! ive received some fantastic free stuff this way!

Yep, I do this too, and i always sign off with 'thanking you in advance'! ive received some fantastic free stuff this way!

Hmm.. True. Manners do help, lol!

With companies I really wanted something off, I would normally write a longer email.
Sign in to follow this topic