Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

taking a break.... Lock Rss

Hi all

I dont want to say too much publically cause my family dont know yet but we found out late last night that DD2 has to have major hip surgery ASAP.

I'm completely shattered and the mix of emotions I'm feeling right now are just out of this world.

I just wanted to let you all know that I might not be around much for a while as I just need to focus on my little girl and her recovery.

The few of you that I have on FB, can you please not mention anything about this on there. Feel free to send me a PM though smile

I'll pop in to Hugs-land from time to time with updates for those interested and I'm sure I'm going to need some advice and support over the next 6-12 months.

So this isnt a goodbye...its just a cheerio for now tongue

Rach xoxo
Good Luck! I hope everything goes well for you and your DD. Take care and plase let us know how you are going. My DD1 is having major surgery on her foot in a few weeks to repair a tendon that has ruptured again after a freak accident last year, so we too are heading down the path of hospital stays and long recovery etc.
Please do keep us updated and I hope littlest blondies recovery is quick for her and for you. [url=http://www.dogproductshop.co.uk][img]http://www...]
Wishing you all the best. I'll be thinking of you smile
Keep us girls informed,
Dani
ok let us know how she is going....
thinking of you all

let me know if you need anything or a chat

xoxo

Im so sorry sad your poor bub sad

Hope she and all your family cope ok with the surgery Im sure she'll be back to mischief in no time smile

take care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All the best to your family & especially your daughter. Poor young girl.

We are here for you hun, so whenever you fell the need, come back & let it all out.

Trust all goes smoothly & really well for the op & recovery for your precious girl.

Sending you lots of love & take care of all of you. xxxxx
thanks girls smile

I just had a little cry....and I feel better now.

Its all just so overwhelming but thankfully she's not in any pain (for the moment at least) and it does explain why she cant walk.

Her recovery will be over a period of years and as much as its going to upset me, we think it would help our little family if DD1 started some form of day care a few days a week so thats another thing I've got to look into.

I think my brain is going to explode with the amount of information I've been trying to cram in, in the last 24 hours. blink
good luck with everything and take care **GBH**
GBH to you all, i hope your little cutie has a quick and pain free recovery. Sending you lots of positive energy!

xx

thanks girls smile

I just had a little cry....and I feel better now.

Its all just so overwhelming but thankfully she's not in any pain (for the moment at least) and it does explain why she cant walk.

Her recovery will be over a period of years and as much as its going to upset me, we think it would help our little family if DD1 started some form of day care a few days a week so thats another thing I've got to look into.

I think my brain is going to explode with the amount of information I've been trying to cram in, in the last 24 hours. blink

From a mum of 3 hip kids I send a big hug. I was lucky enough for my babes to only need to be braced, but I know how your heart is being ripped apart and you are finding it hard to breathe because the thoughts are consuming you.

It's SH1T isn't it, but just try to remember that it's not life threatening, and in a few years you will look back on this time and it wont be such a big deal.

Hope all goes well, and please keep us updated.
Sign in to follow this topic