Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

How to remove all pics off fb Lock Rss

Does anyone know if theres a way to do it??
DId you watch Opera today?

Now sure how to remove them sorry
Ok found it, you will have to do it one album at a time. Click on the Album, then up top it says edit album, whe you click on it a box will come up, down the bottom of the box it says delete album
What was on Oprah?
I would like to know what Oprah was about too - although if you are in oz we won't see it for another week or so. I deleted all my pics off fb about 3 weeks ago. I also changed my pic on here and removed my kids names from my signature. I deleted about half my pics individually before I discovered the delete album option too - took ages! tongue

What was on Oprah?

It was about a lady that had put her photos up on my space, he Ex boy friend was cranky that she had met some else and was engaged.
He stole her photos off my space and put them in a adult personal ad. Saying something along the lines of that she wanted a really rough man that has no respect for women.
She came home one day and there was a guy behind her and raped her really badly and held a knife to her throat.
When she was in hospital her DF went to her house to get her glasses when he got there he found another guy inside waiting for her to come home.

IT sort of made me think about having my photos on facebook.
Wow. That's a really yucky feeling.

My aunty works at customs at an airport and she is 100% against facebook. She said the amount of things they see. Having learnt a lot about security, she wouldn't trust it at all.

Hmmnnn, I should look at removing some info. That's a scary thought.

Thanks for the AHHH HAA moment wink

It was about a lady that had put her photos up on my space, he Ex boy friend was cranky that she had met some else and was engaged.
He stole her photos off my space and put them in a adult personal ad. Saying something along the lines of that she wanted a really rough man that has no respect for women.
She came home one day and there was a guy behind her and raped her really badly and held a knife to her throat.
When she was in hospital her DF went to her house to get her glasses when he got there he found another guy inside waiting for her to come home.

IT sort of made me think about having my photos on facebook.

Wow how awful, that poor woman. I've heard of that happening with photos on those social network sites - well not her story exactly, but things like pictures being copied and then being used in ad's, or people being signed up on dating sites etc. The other thing to watch out for is being tagged in a photo because the same thing can happen. My dh had a fb page for ages then out of the blue he deleted his account.

My heart goes out to that poor woman.

DId you watch Opera today?

Now sure how to remove them sorry

Ok found it, you will have to do it one album at a time. Click on the Album, then up top it says edit album, whe you click on it a box will come up, down the bottom of the box it says delete album

Thanks so much, yes i did watch Oprah today and it really got me thinking. What happened to that girl was really disturbing! There were 160 people that responded to that add. ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY! WTF

Anyways thank you so much i wana delete them, but i dont, but i do....i think i will though
Hey smile
that's a terrible story!! Completely shocking that someone would do that sad
Did you know you can set all your photos to private so that only your friends list can see them? That's assuming your not friends with anyone a bit psycho... Lol
Anyway that's what I do.

Hey smile
that's a terrible story!! Completely shocking that someone would do that sad
Did you know you can set all your photos to private so that only your friends list can see them? That's assuming your not friends with anyone a bit psycho... Lol
Anyway that's what I do.

You can set them so ONLY YOU can see them too.
Then if you change your mind theyre still there smile

So if you set it that friends are only able to look at your photos and carefully select who you have as a friend, is it still unsafe? I am asking this because I thought that it was safe because only people I choose can have access, but now I am doubting myself. smile

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

Sign in to follow this topic