Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. So.... how do you make your hot milo?

So.... how do you make your hot milo? Rss

Are you asking how you make hot milo? Or have i missed something?
If you are then its just milo in the mug then i heat up some milk and hot water and mix!
Depends on who I'm making it for, for myself I make it like a tea, hot water, milk and 1tsp of brown sugar, if it's for the kids they prefer all milk, so heat a jug in microwave smile

I microwave a cup of milk then put Milo in when it's hot. I don't use water =)

Depends on who I'm making it for, for myself I make it like a tea, hot water, milk and 1tsp of brown sugar, if it's for the kids they prefer all milk, so heat a jug in microwave smile

Same here! (Although I have to admit, I still use 3 teaspoons of milo! unsure )

Mine gets hot as i put it in my mouth straight out of the tin blink laugh laugh
1 tsp milo in the cup, then add hot water, then a bit of milk just like a cup of tea. And of course the obligatory spoon of dry milo in the mouth as you make it!

When I was a young lass in primary school I was visiting a friend after school and she asked me if I wanted a cup of milo. So I said yes. I got a whole cup of dry milo, no milk, just a spoon in it! I couldn't believe my luck, we never would have been allowed to have that at home. Boy what an impact that made on me, still thinking about it over 30 years later ....
for the kids I dissolve 2 heaped teaspoons of milo in approx 120ml hot tap water, then fill cup with milk, zap it all in the microwave for 20sec. Done!!
thanks i do the hot water thing too,.. but was thinking maybe i should do hot milk...

for me: heat milk(skim) in mw on high for 1 minute 50secs, then add 3 spoonfuls milo no sugar because its full of sugar already, same for the kids except'real' milk and only 1 minute in mw

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I heat half a cup of milk (1 minute) in the microwave, add 3 heaped teaspoons of milo, 1 tsp of white sugar then top with boiling water. Yummmo
I heat half a mug of milk in the microwave while the kettle is boiling. Once milk is ready I add the milo (at least 3-4 teaspoons...) then top up with water.

Add a couple of marshmallows and it's perfect!! lol

I discovered milo and coffee the other day at work too (mixed together).... YUM!

Sign in to follow this topic