Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Have I missed something this afternoon...???

Have I missed something this afternoon...??? Lock Rss

I just went back to a thread I was in this morning and in her posts the name is blank now? Does that mean shes left? Or maybe another Huggs glitch? Anyone know?
Nothing exciting this arvo - except for the baby bath thread... ph34r
Baby bath thread? What's so exciting about baths??
I think it means she left??? : (
Well, i thought nothing until it got to 4 pages, then i HAD to have a look...

I think its on the second page now - may answer your questions.

I missed that one. How does a thread about baby baths get heated! Pardon the pun! Ha ha ha!!! smile

I missed that one. How does a thread about baby baths get heated! Pardon the pun! Ha ha ha!!! smile

LOL - you know huggies wink Heaps better than the PPL from yesterday!! laugh blink

BAhahahahaha laugh

But seriously, the baby bath thread got heated when everyone was talking about how often to bath a baby, a few heated words were thrown around and supaexcited threw her toys out of the cot.

I feel sorry for her, I mean she did say some pretty bad stuff, but to me it sounded like a lady who got hurt and lashed out sad

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

I can't find it?? Maybe its now gone? unsure

I can't find it?? Maybe its now gone? unsure

I can still find it...its titled bathing your newborn

After a certain amount of strikes the moderators WILL remove you.
Keep swearing at people and they will remove you.

Do you think Supa got deleted? I assumed she deleted herself...
Oh lordy lordy! I found it and have just skimmed over it.

Sorry, but I think Supa only has herself to blame for that one. huh I actually find her very informative and she offers up some great opinions and different aspects on things, but I do think she went a little too far with that one.

Perhaps she was having a bad day? Anyhoo, don't think that is an excuse to swear at people on a public forum though. mellow

Sign in to follow this topic