Huggies Forum

Anyone watching The Block? Lock Rss

Who would you take the $3k from? I think I would take $2k from the couple that have won two rooms, and $1k from the couple that has won one room. That seems fairest in my mind. What a decision though!!!!
I agree with you totally. That is the fairest way I think.
It would be hard though!!! All I know is if they take it off Polly and Waz I will go on strike.

I missed it last night.
What happened?
And Polly and Waz give me the sh#ts!!

I missed it last night.
What happened?

They had a wallpaper challenge where they had to put up massive sheets of themselves onto a mobile billboard. The winning couple won $3000 but weren't told until after they won they had to take the $3000 off another team. They can take it all from 1 team or split it among the teams.

I missed it last night.
What happened?

They had a challenge and the prize was $3k. The sisters won. But the catch was that they decide which other contestants to take the $3k from! They are going to reveal tonight who they decide to take the money from. Not sure of the ins and out, but I think Polly and Waz have such a low bank balance at the moment that if $3k is taken from them they'd have to withdraw cause they wouldn't have enough money to complete their rooms.
I would probably split it and take $1500 from the team who has won two rooms, then take $1000 from the married couple who won last week and then $500 from the third team who hasnt won yet.

Taking something from everyone would be the fairest way.

I wouldnt be surprised if they hit Josh and Jenna up for the full $3000 because they have won two rooms and two challenges.

Julia (14yrs), Cooper (6yrs) & Amarlia (14 months)

Remembering it is a competition ....if they wanted to play competitively the best option is to take the money from the couple that could least afford it.

It will be interesting to see if they take the competitive approach or the friendly one
Sign in to follow this topic