Huggies Forum

Isn't he hot Lock Rss

Fans of sons of anarchy will know who he is.

Fans of sons of anarchy will know who he is.

who robert paterson? not my type(thats what Ive got twilight one showing up)

I don't know who he is. And my tastes specifically exclude blondes. BUT, why not have a tasty avatar for yourself wink

His name is Charles Hannem he plays Jax on the show.

who robert paterson? not my type(thats what Ive got twilight one showing up)

It shows up on mine has a blond guy.

Was just about to write that I could still only see the Twilight pic, but refreshed my page and, voila, there he is grin .
I liked him in Green Street Hooligans - not a fan of long hair on a guy!!
I agree!! He is super hot!! I wasnt sure of him...but then when he free'ed that girl who was in witness protection I decided he actually wants to be a good guy...ahh Jax you are HOT!!

Wouldn't it be borderline hilarious if we all changed our avatars to men we thought were ...... A bit of alright wink
laugh laugh laugh

HA! Great minds think alike!!! wink

I was going to say that it would be a great way to get huggies cranking again. Then we will all come on to perv at all the hot guys grin

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

Sorry, he looks a bit trailer park to me. hehe. But my version of hot might not appeal to you.
ahah good taste grin

Actually not a fan of long hair blonde guys BUT...he is an exception..I will marry him when DF passes his expiry date lol

HAve always had a thing for the bad boy look, and tattoos are always sexy grin

PS: I miss my sons of anarchy sad
Ok, you guys inspired me! My pic should now be my latest favorite grin

Anyone who watches true blood might recognise him, go the werewolves (drool...) grin
i can only see the twilight pic.

but yes he is HOT. i don't usually go for blond guys but there is something about him, maybe his super buff bod laugh

he has a face book page and it's got a million pics of him to perve on hehe

The day i broke up with normal was the first day of my magical life...

Well he just cut his hair from the look of the new promos for season 4. I do like blonds hubby hair blondy brown.
Hubby getting me all season of the show on blu ray for xmas, lucky for him we going away so i can't watch them straight away.

Yes lets all change our profile photo's of what we find hot guys that we know we can't have.

Sign in to follow this topic