Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. It's hard to buy a Father's Day present....

It's hard to buy a Father's Day present.... Lock Rss

For someone you want to stab in the face wink

That is all!

Oh honey, that would be hard! Just fix that smile on your face and be a good mumma like we all have to ..... lol
Oh dear. You poor luv. Keep your chin up and keep smiling. i am sure you will get through this.
Yes- I will be buying something he needs and not something he wants.
He's just being a P.I.T.A right now- he has a cast on and 'can't' do anything to help around the house. Annoying!

I'm hearing ya! He never buys me anything, not even for monthers day! But I figure it's not about me, it's sbout the kids. Anyways, I'm letting them lose in the $2 store to buy their own gift this year... They want to. Lord know's what he'll end up with. Remindw me of the Simpsons episodes where Homer gets Marge the bowling ball with Homer on it... I'm tipping a barbie doll, and truck or something. What evs... Lucky he's getting anything at all.

That is all!

Good one!! grin

Yes- I will be buying something he needs and not something he wants.
He's just being a P.I.T.A right now- he has a cast on and 'can't' do anything to help around the house. Annoying!

If he's too precious to help around the house maybe you could get him some childrens books so he can sit and read with the kids like a good daddy! laugh The day is a celebration of parenthood afterall.
Only takes one hand to hold a book and that gets the kids occupied so you can get stuff done.

That is all!

Easy as!

A box of bandaids!!! grin

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

Sign in to follow this topic