Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

did anyone watch Lock Rss

hey did anyone watch 16 and pregnant on sunday?
what did you think of it lol

i thought this could be interesting to talk about lol each week
thats if any one wants too smile

I thought it was finished? is it Teen Mom now or just another seanson of 16 and pregnant?

Austars only been gone for 2 weeks an I miss it so badly already really sucks when we can only get 3 channels on normal tv sad
There is a new season of 16 & pregnant out on mtv, 2 eps have aired so far I think? I don't see any new teen mom eps around though.

I am also a fan of TM & 16P. I thought the boyfriend of twim mum Jennifer was a total jerk too. The parents were a tad harsh but at least they tried to make amends with him and get along. It turned out they were right anyway lol

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

I thought it was finished? is it Teen Mom now or just another seanson of 16 and pregnant?

Austars only been gone for 2 weeks an I miss it so badly already really sucks when we can only get 3 channels on normal tv sad

thats not good then sad
16 and pregnant is on now it started last week and season 3 of teen mom 1 will start after its finshed and teen mom 2 finished 3 weeks ago

hey did anyone watch last nights ep with jennifer what did you think?

i thought it wasn't as bad as it had been made out to be and she wasn't a total loon lol but he was a jerk like everyone said imo

I watched!!....I think her partner needs a attitude adjustment or to just grow up.....what happened to respect your elders!!! OMG he had no respect for the parents so they had none for him which is fair!! Her parents were just trying to look after their daughter and stuck by her so no judgement passed on the parents but guys like that, they dont deserve to be in a relationship.

apparently she is "kind of with him now"

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/04/watch-jennifer-del-rios-16-and-pregnant-season-3-after-show/

apparently she is "kind of with him now"

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/04/watch-jennifer-del-rios-16-and-pregnant-season-3-after-show/

that was in april last i heard was that they were in court fighting over custody and when he got granted visitation she skipped town and no one would say where she was and the she had been lying to him and his family for 3 months saying she was pregnant showing them ultrasound photos etc so that he wouldn't use condoms so she could get pregnant on purpose to be on the show

i dont believe that though it would of shown through in the episode
what do you think?

and i agree with what else you said too

that was in april last i heard was that they were in court fighting over custody and when he got granted visitation she skipped town and no one would say where she was and the she had been lying to him and his family for 3 months saying she was pregnant showing them ultrasound photos etc so that he wouldn't use condoms so she could get pregnant on purpose to be on the show

i dont believe that though it would of shown through in the episode
what do you think?

and i agree with what else you said too

Wow, that was the latest when i typed her name with 16 and pregnant quoted so I gathered there was no new news on them, she is stupid for going back to him anyhow.... sounds like she is a masochist.

Wow, that was the latest when i typed her name with 16 and pregnant quoted so I gathered there was no new news on them, she is stupid for going back to him anyhow.... sounds like she is a masochist.

she was stupid for going back but i looked it up a bit more last night and it said that she came back and they aren't together but they are being civil to each other for the sake of their kids and he gets them on the weekends
I read My link it has all the latest news on all the teen mom and 16 and pregnant moms.

I read My link it has all the latest news on all the teen mom and 16 and pregnant moms.

tHANKS saraht82

double.

I use the same website, but only for the twitter and facebook links. The girl that runs the TMT website claims its her job and her posts are very one sided. She has been known to fabricate stories from nothing, or from their twitter and facebook feeds.

Starcasm is pretty good. Not as up to date, but at least they arent stalking the poor girls!
Sign in to follow this topic