Huggies Forum

did anyone watch Lock Rss

I read My link it has all the latest news on all the teen mom and 16 and pregnant moms.

i like this website too it gives you a general idea i wish there was more updates thought

I use the same website, but only for the twitter and facebook links. The girl that runs the TMT website claims its her job and her posts are very one sided. She has been known to fabricate stories from nothing, or from their twitter and facebook feeds.

Starcasm is pretty good. Not as up to date, but at least they arent stalking the poor girls!

i heard that too and i like starcasm its usually pretty detailed and i heard teen mom junkies is good like the stories are truthful
Ready for the next round this sunday girls??

yeah i am i dont really know much about dannielle so its a bit more exciting lol tongue
i actually kinda agree with the boyfriend blink

yes he could of been less arrogant about it, but he was right really, it wasnt up to her parents.

i dont feel like he was making her choose between her family and him, because the choice was between jennifer and the boyfriend.....the parents dont even come into the equation, they are the grandparents not the parents.

how many of you chose a babies name because you rmum told u 2? my parents didnt know what my kids names were until i announced their birth - and that goes for first adn last name smile

he was a jerk of a boyfriend tho, and shouldnt of taken off with the babies, but i slaso think jennifer's parents need to cut her umbilical cord and let her make the choices she wants to make, whcih was give them her boyfriends last name.

i actually kinda agree with the boyfriend blink

yes he could of been less arrogant about it, but he was right really, it wasnt up to her parents.

i dont feel like he was making her choose between her family and him, because the choice was between jennifer and the boyfriend.....the parents dont even come into the equation, they are the grandparents not the parents.

how many of you chose a babies name because you rmum told u 2? my parents didnt know what my kids names were until i announced their birth - and that goes for first adn last name smile

he was a jerk of a boyfriend tho, and shouldnt of taken off with the babies, but i slaso think jennifer's parents need to cut her umbilical cord and let her make the choices she wants to make, whcih was give them her boyfriends last name.

i agree her parents were controling and petty just because she's 16 doesn't mean she doesn't need to grow and take responsibility and make her own desicions i had ds at 16 and i didn't rely on my parents or care what they thought

like he was a jerk but he was kinda had a right to be at the start anyway
I watched the Jennifer episode this afternoon

I had tears in my eyes watching it sad

She tried so hard to make peace between her boyfriend and parents. At first I thought the parents were being unfair but the bf definitely showed his true colors in the end. Her parents actually did the right thing by stepping back as he shot himself in the foot in the end

I watched the Jennifer episode this afternoon

I had tears in my eyes watching it sad

She tried so hard to make peace between her boyfriend and parents. At first I thought the parents were being unfair but the bf definitely showed his true colors in the end. Her parents actually did the right thing by stepping back as he shot himself in the foot in the end

Totally agree... when the cards are down she can always rely on her parents with just one phone call and they drop everything.... she is a very lucky girl to have such caring involved parents in my opinion and if i was her I wouldnt like anyone talking sh*t about them.... the parents knew the bf b4 the show so im sure that there has been worse he has done in the past that made them so concerned...... dont forget girls it isnt just whats on tv there is already a history we have missed as it hasnt been filmed.

The parents were being so supportive but a little over bearing sometimes. I really don't understand the big deal about the names or even the last names or refusing to let her have a baby shower. She needs to grow up and they need to respect her decisions. If she makes a mistake, she needs to learn from it!

Josh was such an ass and really showed how much of an ass he was at the end. He came off so hard done by at the beginning. Her parents seemed to bury the hatchet after the birth and he ruined his only chance at reconciliation.

I especially love how he came out earlier this year and claimed she got pregnant on purpose so she could get on the show and lied to them for months that she was pregnant so he wouldn't use protection. Funny how he said on the show he didn't want to wear a condom because he hated buying them!

Glad they are successfully co-parenting now though.

My foxtel said it was Jaime next week, not Danielle?

Yep, got it series linked so I don't miss it!

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Yep, got it series linked so I don't miss it!

Same wink tongue

What did u girls think of sundays ep.... forgot the girls name but I so thought he was cheating when he wasnt heard from whilst she was in labour... also him wanting to look after bubz when he is always out drinking would scare me if i had to hand my kid to someone like that!!

Sign in to follow this topic