Huggies Forum

this is a weird post Lock Rss

The other day I was thinking about funny sayings like when someone says they wouldn't know them from a bar of soap and I thought I'm sure you would! For example if someone said over there there is a bar of soap and somoene called john, and asked which one is john and which is the bar of soap I'm sure you'd know the difference lol .Another is someone "carrying on a like a pork chop".The only pork chops I have seen have been on a plate or in the oven! LOL
Told you its a weird post!Just bored and having a cuppa before getting stuck into the day!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Its funny you should mention this, I was in the doctors office and suddenly clickas to why my mum used to tell me things happened when I was just a twinkle in my Daddy's eye.

Ughh I hate sayings..some of them doesnt make sense to me blink laugh
I am so hungry i could eat the crutch out of a low flying duck!

My nan used to say.. Shut your neck. How the hell do you shut your neck?

I am full as a bulls a##. WTF?

My nan used to say.. Shut your neck. How the hell do you shut your neck?

laugh laugh laugh

Ewww laugh

My husband says this alot!!!

Or dryer than a nuns c**t

Or dryer than a dead dingos donga.

Its disgusting!

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

whenever i asked dad where mum is his favourite saying was always "she went mad and i shot her"

pollies couldnt lie straight in bed.

my husbands favourite is its like a baby holding an apple (his penis...... i still dont get it....)

there is so many around!
When I was growing up..I always said to mum.."Its not fair!"..her reply was "neither is a black mans bum" blink never knew what she meant until I was older laugh

Another is someone "carrying on a like a pork chop".The only pork chops I have seen have been on a plate or in the oven!

Just for the sake of useless trivia this saying is due to the fact that when you put pork chops in a hot frypan they sizzle and pop and jump and "carry on". Could easily also say carry on like a rasher of bacon...... smile
laugh laugh

a pp said the "its not fair" one - my dad also used to say neithers the weather!

I love these sayings lol Great post VKW smile

The good old one my dad use to say when i was little....
Id say guess what? and he would say.. your mad and im not! Yeah real funny dad!

The sayings for when you think someone is nuts..
Your a sandwich short of a picnic.
Your bacon has slid of the pan.

Or the numerous things that a penis or vagina is called. i am sure there a hundreds but here is a few.

Donger
Meat and 2 veg.
Bat and balls.
Shlong
Spadge
Beaver
And of course the crude ones which i wont mention.
Sign in to follow this topic