Huggies Forum

what pets do you have?? Lock Rss

hey all i was wondering what pets do you have??

i know i have done this before but it was ages ago and things change lol

we have a puppy (ghost) and a kitten (matani) a greencheeked conure (seth) (bird) two budgies one is yellow (tweety) and one is purple (sky) and we have about 23ish fish in two tanks lol
so we have alot of pets but aren't getting more any time soon lol

i will put picturs up later when i can be bothered lol
We don't have any. I love it that way.
A black cat called cheech.
Just one pet, a 1yr old cat called Cash. We've had him since he was 6wks old so he is used to being abused by a toddler lol. He lets DS carry him around and lay on him, he doesn't scratch back or anything. He likes sleeping with DF when he was his nap (he works at 3am) I just took a photo...

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Just one pet, a 1yr old cat called Cash. We've had him since he was 6wks old so he is used to being abused by a toddler lol. He lets DS carry him around and lay on him, he doesn't scratch back or anything. He likes sleeping with DF when he was his nap (he works at 3am) I just took a photo...

we've had matani (kitten) sine about 4-6 weeks so she is used to isaiah too lol he loves her and she loves him she likes him best for some reason lol
A skitterbug (kitten), mostly known as skitty like the pokemon
and a fish, called Ginny

2 dogs, 10 fish, 20 chooks, 3 sheep, 2 goats, 1 pony, 1 cow (hopefully in calf!) 6 ducks
We recently added a rabbit to our family. I was hoping to fill the void of having to give up our labby - and as much as this rabbit is cute, and low maintenence, and dd LOVES it..... the void is still there for me.

I don't want another dog - I'm still in love with the one we had. sad

I have a husband, that's quite enough for me.
2 dogs, 2 chickens, 1 guinea pig, and 18 birds.
One siamese cat going on 15 years old. Couldn't tell he's that old though (very pampered).. him and dd are best friends, he's excellent and takes a lot of abuse haha.
We have two cockatiels, two goldfish (I bought a new one today coz the other one has seemed a bit depressed lately on his own... his other room mates died a while ago sad ) and 4 guinea pigs.
I would love love love to have a cat and a horse too...

Sign in to follow this topic