Huggies Forum

Why Me??????? Rss

About an hour or so ago i lost my wallet in the supermarket toilet and i went straight to the bank when i realised and all my money is gone!!!

What the hell am i going to do ???
No food no petrol!!
And my bills??
Been to police also.
Great whats next.

About an hour or so ago i lost my wallet in the supermarket toilet and i went straight to the bank when i realised and all my money is gone!!!

No food no petrol!!
And my bills??
Been to police also.
Great whats next.

I'm so sorry Chloe. Why the hell are people so dishonest? I jsut can't understand it. What did the police say? So sorry, Hope things start looking up again soon smile

No food no petrol!!
And my bills??
Been to police also.
Great whats next.

Oh my god! That is the absolute worst luck!

Are you okay? Do you have enough money for basic food etc?

xx

FFS Chloe. Just, FFS.
Ok, ok. Lets take a deep breath here. Think back as far as possible. Can you remember breaking a mirror at any stage in your life?
I suppose, with your hefty win the other week the universe doesn't want you getting a big head thinking you'll have luck too often.
I hope there wasn't much money in that purse you poor thing.
However, supermarket is a good thing. Security cameras ..... So, maybe they can find who has the wallet ..... i dunno, something like that ....... ??

They took the money from my wallet and from my card!!!!
Its all gone!

Oh my god! That is the absolute worst luck!

Are you okay? Do you have enough money for basic food etc?

xx

No. I am up *** creek!!!

But the card, ATM or in store? How did they get the momeny out? Could there have been security cameras

They went to the atm.
I have NO IDEA how they did it.
Omg that's so horrid I'm so sorry Chloe that's my first fear Dp is always on my back about how I should be more careful with my wallet oh hugs Hun xxx
If things are really bad could you burrow money off some one???
Oh sh!t I'm so sorry sad
I hope who ever stole it gets the bloody karma they deserve!!!
Ohh Chloe so sorry to hear this has happened to you. Man I hate how dishonest people are and that they mostly don't do the right thing. Yesterday when I was at the shops I opened my purse while holding ds and was struggling to get money out as ds was wriggling trying to get down. I dropped a $20 and the person behind me quickly picked it up and tryed to make out it was theirs. Luckily one of the staff members saw it happen and said No I saw the lady drop her money. They then tryed to make out they thought it was theirs but must of made a mistake. Excuse me she had to go under my legs to get it.

Anyway Chloe have you been able to cancel all your cards etc. Hope things start looking up soon. Are you able to scrape by on what food you've got in the cupboards?
Big hugs hun xx

ATM's have security Cameras.

Yeah the police said that.
Does not help me though.
I give up!
Oh no thats terrible! Does your insurance cover anything like that?
Sorry to hear that chloe, thats the last thing you need..frigin b@stards! sad

How the hell did they use the atm without a pin number blink
Oh Chloe you poor thing.

Hope the lowlife gets caught because karma is a b#tch.

Have you talk to your bank yet?

Sign in to follow this topic