Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Skippy'!!!!!!!! Lock Rss

I've been reading and watching for a long time but can't seem to have the time actually make posts and talk to you all, so finally my little bubby DS2 is 4 months and we've been to sleep school and blah blah blah...
I've got time to myself again!!!
Anyway what I want to know is I know you have a IPad as well,k so how do you upload those funny pics and pics of yourself and bubbies??? I've tried and can't work out for the life of me, plus it says I need some sort if app which isn't available on iPad???
If you can help out that would be awesome cause I'd love to post pics of my kids on here and on Facebook...
thanks in advance!!!

Hey love.
Glad you finally got time to yourself wink
Sorry i wasn't around. I haven;t been myself lately. Can't manage staying awake at night at the moment
laugh laugh laugh
So, with the Ipads and Iphones you can't actually do your photos. Sucks i know. You actually have to get onto your desktop or laptop to do so. Ipads are awesome devices but are still pretty limited. There are a few things they aren't capable of doing.
Now you can do your tickers. Just not photos.
There may be an App but not that i've been able to find yet. I just jump on the laptop when i need to do photos.

Crap ass!!!
Thanks for replying though!! I don't have access to a desktop as such, unless I go visit my MIL...... I'll think about it!
Funny though the iPad 2 has this awesome camera to take pics yet they can't put in a tiny bit of techno gadgetry to upload our brag photos to social networking sites? Come on!!!!!! Maybe we should start a petition Skip, you and me, and all the Huggies girls! Whos with me? We just need to work for Apple......

I've been reading and watching for a long time but can't seem to have the time actually make posts and talk to you all, so finally my little bubby DS2 is 4 months and we've been to sleep school and blah blah blah...
I've got time to myself again!!!
Anyway what I want to know is I know you have a IPad as well,k so how do you upload those funny pics and pics of yourself and bubbies??? I've tried and can't work out for the life of me, plus it says I need some sort if app which isn't available on iPad???
If you can help out that would be awesome cause I'd love to post pics of my kids on here and on Facebook...
thanks in advance!!!

Get the iPad app iLoader 2 to upload to Facebook. It won't change your profile pic though so then switch to Safari and change your profile pic through there if you need to. Not sure if it works for Huggies but there are heaps of other photo upload apps you can try.
Sign in to follow this topic