Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

does it crap u off? Lock Rss

Does it crap u off when women say "oh I hate it when people judge me on my looks" but then dress provocatively and move their body sexually?

Case in point is the two women on THE VOICE tonight. Yedda (not sure of spelling) has said from the get go she wants people to recognise her voice but she is forever hanging her tits and arse out. Maybe im being unfair but to me on shows like that and in life in general people treat you and think of you how you present yourself to them.

What do u reckon?

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

She was the one in the red dress wasn't she who got kicked off tonight???
If so she absolutely did my head in how she pranced around all "I'm so hot" and yeah grrrr laugh totally agree with you there noddy if you act and dress a way expect to be seen in that way roll eyes
But some of the outfits they get put in I wouldn't even wear to a dress up like a idiot party laugh
I hate it when women have there tits hanging out, not just a bit of cleavage but pretty much all of them showing, push up bra to the max, so shoved in your face that you can't miss them, strutting around and flirting with every male around and then say "Ewww yuck that ugly guy was just staring at my boobs I feel so violated". Ummm ok, if you don't want them to look maybe don't hang them out?

She was the one in the red dress wasn't she who got kicked off tonight???
If so she absolutely did my head in how she pranced around all "I'm so hot" and yeah grrrr laugh totally agree with you there noddy if you act and dress a way expect to be seen in that way roll eyes
But some of the outfits they get put in I wouldn't even wear to a dress up like a idiot party laugh

Haha! Yep some of the things I think they've tried way to hard to be fashionable and ended up looking like the couldn't make up their mind what they wanted to wear. Lol.

Im glad she got kicked off, shes already been in a band and I reckon if you've already made it once then you should leave it for those that haven't had a chance yet.

(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

I hate it when women have there tits hanging out, not just a bit of cleavage but pretty much all of them showing, push up bra to the max, so shoved in your face that you can't miss them, strutting around and flirting with every male around and then say "Ewww yuck that ugly guy was just staring at my boobs I feel so violated". Ummm ok, if you don't want them to look maybe don't hang them out?

I think every woman wants to look and feel sexy at some point but some mistake sexy for giving away the goods. You can be sexy without degrading yourself.

(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

I see your point but man, she looked hot!!! Lol

Chuckle!

(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

laugh I agree, but also agree with poster. I don't mind if you flaunt it but don't complain about it later.

laugh I agree, but also agree with poster. I don't mind if you flaunt it but don't complain about it later.

Yep, I agree with Noddy too. Nothing wrong with using your sexuality etc.. But accept that's what you're doing and don't whinge when men look/comment or people treat you like a sex kitten lol

I didn't watch but I agree if you wanna flaunt it while you got go for it but don't winge and whine And carry on no one cares
But maybe they do that for even more attention cos they just wanna be the centre of attention 24/7
Man that must be a lot of work my god I wouldn't even be bothered smile

Does it crap u off when women say "oh I hate it when people judge me on my looks" but then dress provocatively and move their body sexually?

Case in point is the two women on THE VOICE tonight. Yedda (not sure of spelling) has said from the get go she wants people to recognise her voice but she is forever hanging her tits and arse out. Maybe im being unfair but to me on shows like that and in life in general people treat you and think of you how you present yourself to them.

What do u reckon?

As soon as I read this I thought of the chic in the red bandage dress last night. lol. That is who you're referring to, right?? She went up against ummmm Sarah, I think her name was? The first thing I said to DH when she came out was OMG is she modelling or singing? lol! She was strutting around the stage totally trying to sex herself up. I was really hoping Joel wouldn't fall for it...as I think he has a couple times. :-/

Anyway, it's such an awesome show. I love the American one more though. Mostly because I'm not a Delta fan and I would leave my husband for Adam Levine. grin
ha ha so true i laughed when she said she doesnt want to be seen for her looks. and she comes out as if she's obssessed with her looks.
Sign in to follow this topic