Huggies Forum

2200+ profile views Lock Rss

WHY? LMAO

Seriously, I'm not that exciting!
And now you have another one tongue

Your profile is not very exciting but I always recognise your name. You are one of these people where if you post or reply something it is usually worth reading. smile

Plus anyone with 5 children and up the duff is an enigma wink

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

And now you have another one tongue

Your profile is not very exciting but I always recognise your name. You are one of these people where if you post or reply something it is usually worth reading. smile

Plus anyone with 5 children and up the duff is an enigma wink

LMAO, I just spat out my cuppa! LOL

I think its less of an enigma, and more certifiable wink laugh laugh laugh
My profile is boring as bat poop, but the masses are looking - its about 4 views per post. I dont understand the fascination, I'm just simple little old me. Nothing exciting.
I always find if I've had a big say about something in a thread that's getting lots of debating happening I get HEAPS of profile views... mines up around the 5000+ mark now! lol

Weird that people are interested... half of them probably accidently click my name but, I've done that plenty of times.

And if I'd never seen you before I'd probably think, wow, 5 kids, what's her story!?

I have a friend that has 10 kids, the youngest are twins. When I met her she had 5 under 5 and SHE is certifiable wink laugh

I think with experience comes knowledge and you share your knowledge well here at huggies. You can't raise 5 kids without being something to take note of these days .

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

I make it 2216 views wink
How can you tell how many have viewed your profile.

Ricki, how's you're pregnancy going? Hope you able to walk. I remember you're last pregnancy you had alot of pain when you walk.

Lol... Ricki you crack me up! You must just be a very interesting person!

Have you started a new account, coz that actually seems pretty low?

I've looked at your heaps, mainly cause I think your super mum and what your up to is generally interesting Ricki,
I look at Skippy's a fair bit too cause she usually has something funny to made me laugh on her sig.
I have over 4000 so I must being doing something right....

Wait til the gossip comes out about how the pregnancy happened (Well, not the 'juicy bits'), and what's happened since!
I swear Home and Away look to my life for story lines!!! LMAO
Life throws us some curve balls at times - but we deal with it as it comes smile

I have a friend that has 10 kids, the youngest are twins. When I met her she had 5 under 5 and SHE is certifiable wink laugh

I think with experience comes knowledge and you share your knowledge well here at huggies. You can't raise 5 kids without being something to take note of these days .

10 kids - that woman is amazing and deserves a medal!!!! And an all expenses paid trip to a relaxation retreat!

lol I find someone with 5 kids and one on the way pretty interesting!!! I have 300 and something views, so I must be a little bit interesting but nowhere near as interesting as you tongue

I'm just a pretty boring old person - not really exciting - I'm a bit of a disappointment in real life! Just ask my mum LOL

I make it 2216 views wink

hahahahahahahha Cheeky!

How can you tell how many have viewed your profile.

Ricki, how's you're pregnancy going? Hope you able to walk. I remember you're last pregnancy you had alot of pain when you walk.

Last pregnancy I dislocated my pelvis - at the front, and the back on the left, where the pelvis meets the spine, so yeah, I was on a walking frame for about 7 months before and after the birth. Not fun at all. Hoping that its healed enough to get me through this pregnancy - although over the last 12 months, I've lost 50kg, so hopefully that will help a bit smile

This pregnancy has been pretty crappy. the morning sickness has been 24/7, I'm on Maxalon and Vit B6 to try and combat it, and I'm only just starting to feel somewhat human again - and I'm currently being tested for pre-eclampsia, not quite 13 weeks, but my BP is rising, I had trace protein, which is now measurable, I've already got swelling in my feet, and my kidneys and liver are doing funny things. The Dr called me today and asked me to come back tomorrow morning, so I'll find out more then and we'll work out a treatment and action plan.
I also have a booking appointment at the hosp tomorrow - so that's exciting. smile

Lol... Ricki you crack me up! You must just be a very interesting person!

Have you started a new account, coz that actually seems pretty low?

I did start a new account - ages ago. I was up to about 25000 posts with the old one. I'm more of a reader not a poster now - I know, surprised me too! LOL

I've looked at your heaps, mainly cause I think your super mum and what your up to is generally interesting Ricki,
I look at Skippy's a fair bit too cause she usually has something funny to made me laugh on her sig.
I have over 4000 so I must being doing something right....

lol... I've wondered what makes people look at profiles - its not like they have name, addresses, contact number, or anything lol
maybe its just so people can find old posts by that person - who knows.
I'm averaging about 4 views for every post I write though - that just seems odd! LOL

whatever floats peoples boats I suppose wink

Keep smiling though - life is too short not to smile and laugh everyday smile
I've had 1300 ish views but nobody has ever left a comment on my profile, but other people's profiles I've viewed seem to have a lot of comments. I don't really know how it all works...

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

I've had 1300 ish views but nobody has ever left a comment on my profile, but other people's profiles I've viewed seem to have a lot of comments. I don't really know how it all works...

I think because the Personal Message button doesn't work that people contact others through the profile instead of a thread that everyone immediately sees if you know what I mean...lol

Oh and Congrats Ricki on bub smile

Sign in to follow this topic