Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

CENTRELINK Lock Rss

Does anyone else get annoyed when you try and ring Family Assistance? I spent over 7 mins talking to a stupid machine trying to explain I would like to speak to a human being. Now sitting in a queue for probably a couple of hours. Online services can't help me and I have more than one question. I wish Gillard would fix this system, it sux. sad

There are so many better ways to spend your time huh lol.

When I called Centrelink a few weeks ago I was on hold for a few minutes then it gave me the option of leaing my number for them to call me back so I didnt have to wait on hold & my place in the queue would still be saved.
white_with_two wrote:
There are so many better ways to spend your time huh lol.When I called Centrelink a few weeks ago I was on hold for a few minutes then it gave me the option of leaing my number for them to call me back so I didnt have to wait on hold & my place in the queue would still be saved.

It didn't give me that option. On hold for 40 mins now....

mumof2gorgeousgirls wrote:
white_with_two wrote:
There are so many better ways to spend your time huh lol.When I called Centrelink a few weeks ago I was on hold for a few minutes then it gave me the option of leaing my number for them to call me back so I didnt have to wait on hold & my place in the queue would still be saved.

It didn't give me that option. On hold for 40 mins now....

Bummer! hope you're not on hold much longer then.
Weneva i ring im on hold for over 30mins and eats thru my phone cred. blerghhh!!!

Finally got through after 1 hour. They ripped me off over $45 for the Household Assistance Package. I'm on maximum Part B and should've received $69.99, I only got $44. They're going to investigate. I also asked to be enrolled in self service online and phone and she gave me a temporary no. She then transferred me to self service to change my temp no. and guess what, I got cut off. I give up.

I had that the other day, and I ended up hanging up in the end. It's such a pain but I really have to call them for help with my Paid Parental claim. Bleh!
its very annoying, the last time I called they hung up on me.I rang back and instead of saying hello I said dont hang up on me!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

You've just reminded me that I need to give them a call sad
The whole phone thing really sucks doesn't it - especially when you have limited time to talk/wait...and usually, just as you get through to an actual human, a child comes screaming at you wanting a toy/snack/drink...aaaargh.

I don't wanna call them...
lol i was a bit naughty and called the line for languages other then english and played dumb about it..oh no im so sorry i got the wrong number! please can you help me anyway my kids are playing up and itll only take a sec....she served me and i was on hold for a total of 5 mins wink lol
gypsy kylz wrote:
lol i was a bit naughty and called the line for languages other then english and played dumb about it..oh no im so sorry i got the wrong number! please can you help me anyway my kids are playing up and itll only take a sec....she served me and i was on hold for a total of 5 mins wink lol

Wow that's gold, I'll have to try that next time. Thanks for the tip. smile

It's ridiculous last time I was on their I put the kids to bed first cleaned up then called them
I ate my lunch went to the Tiolet folded the cloths and then a real person
In total was on the phone for 45 mins
Iv hung up many times
If you go into the centerlink office it's worse the que looks like ppl lined up waiting for a train that has only 1 entry point and them to be told to take seat after waiting in the line you look around and no empty seats

I can see why they have a security guard some ppl's patience would wear thin waiting so long
Sign in to follow this topic