Huggies Forum

going off the other thread Lock Rss

I was 16 and one of the last of my friends to lose it. I thought I was ready and thought I was 'in-love'. So wasn't on either count...

He didn't pressure me, but it was far from pleasurable.

Really didn't enjoy it and it was about 3 years before I had another go!
I was 16 and it was with my boyfriend at the time who was 17. I don't regret it at all and he didnt pressure me but gosh it was cr*p laugh laugh Glad I got rid of him tongue

16, with a 22 year old. Not my bf, not a nice guy, thought every one was having sex, so why not? Wasn't til after that I realised actually not everyone was doing it and really regretted it. But because of that shitty experience (and one more drunken one) I decided not to have sex again until I was in a comitted, loving relationship...then I fell in love with hubby! smile

I was quite young, 14. I didnt feel pressured but I do regret it. Mainly because i would have liked to save it for my DP as he saved his virginity for me.

I was only 14, it was with a guy i went out with a few times but he was nothing special! I kind of regret it but nothing I can do about it lol.
All I will say is that I was over 18, but under 25. tongue

I didn't really feel 'pressured', just saw it as the next step IYKWIM. We'd been together about 6ish months at that stage, and I don't regret it in that I was happy to get it over and done with, but the timing probably wasn't the best.

I was 17, nearly 18 and it was with my now ex who I ended up being with for 4 years & I was engaged to him. I didn't feel pressured but it took a while for me to really enjoy it.

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

I was 14! I was dating a guy at school for a year n he kept "trying things" so one day i just gave in...
He dumped me a week later :'(

Needless to say i didnt "give it up" again for a long time..
Just say it was with my now hubby . I be the oldest one to have lots my v plates on here.

And if you knew my dad you would understand why i waited so long

I was 17, a couple of months away from 18. Had been dating my (now) husband for 2 years. I felt it was important to wait until after we finished school. We were young but I think we were ready given how long we had been together.

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

my_little_blessings wrote:
Just say it was with my now hubby . I be the oldest one to have lots my v plates on here.

And if you knew my dad you would understand why i waited so long

No shame in waiting a bit longer. I think people who have waited should be proud of that decision smile That said, those who felt pressured or lost v early you shouldn't feel ashamed of yourself either

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

I was 16, he was 18, it was to my now DH, we had been together for about 8 months. Dont regret it at all. I was his first and he was mine smile

Sign in to follow this topic