Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

where is everyone tonight Lock Rss

I know. I'm just off to bed so that's all from me.

Hi hun good bubs went to bed with no issues smile just cruising around having a look on here hows your night?

Hi smile

I'm okay, just put the kids to bed, so I'm now sitting down with a nice cold beer to try and relax!
Just doing the usual tonight - Huggies, Facebook, and will probably watch more Sex and the City grin

What are you up to? How was your day?
Exhausted! Busy busy day at work, think we broke a sales record. Just put ds to bed. Trying to motivate myself to sew a bib to go with a friends babies first birthday present tomorrow. Just realised I have no wrapping paper. Might get ds to scribble on some paper in the morning. Haven't even had dinner yet! Just suddenly got really hungry so going to inspect the fridge & cupboards.
Oh & have glee on in the background. Lame I know but I did that stuff when I was a teenager so I like it! It's Michael Jackson week.

isaiahs mum wrote:
Ooo beer how naughty lol jokes hope you enjoy it I've never liked it and lol do you have a favourite season? And I'm ok smile and my day was ok we went to playgroup this morning Isaiah's in the bath atm and he just cleaned it with my toothbrush grumpy eyerolly face lol

Ooh yeah, very naughty tongue Nah, I only have one beer a week and that's on a Friday - it's a little treat to myself smile I used to despise beer, but as I've got older, I've come to like it more and have realised I just wasn't drinking the right ones when younger laugh

My youngest (2.5yo), loves cleaning with toothbrushes...drives me nuts!

isaiahs mum wrote:
you guys are all lucky having sleeping kids lol mine is a night owl

Yes...but yours gives you a nice sleep in wink
Pizza night at the inlaws watching lethal weapon. Does anyone even like Mel Gibson? Can't stand him! Actually, ido love 'the patriot' but that's about it!

FIL is baking us custard from real eggs. I've only ever had custard powder custard before!

I'm here, hubby working in his office while i watch better homes & gardens.

Squidlet wrote:
Pizza night at the inlaws watching lethal weapon. Does anyone even like Mel Gibson? Can't stand him! Actually, ido love 'the patriot' but that's about it!

FIL is baking us custard from real eggs. I've only ever had custard powder custard before!

Nope...not a Mel Gibson fan here smile

And custard with eggs is awesome! You won't ever want the powdered custard again grin
I can't wait for daylight savings either mumma-shan...the kids have been up way too early!!
Hey Nai - how was your day today?
isaiahs mum wrote:
my_little_blessings wrote:
I'm here, hubby working in his office while i watch better homes & gardens.
i didn't know they still made that show lol

Yeah they do the show must be old (or i am)

I taking up gardening, so getting ideas for it.

Oh and Thea, I forgot to answer one of questions - Season 4 would probably have to be my favourite of SATC, which is the season I'm up to at the moment grin
Sign in to follow this topic