Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Look what we bought for DD!! Rss

We got it for $100! It doesn't run at the moment but came with a bucket of parts etc so DH is cleaning it up and putting it all back together (yay for marrying a mechanic!)

Sorry if they're really big, I'm on my phone smile

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

Will resize them when I get home later so the photos aren't cut off

Oh cool how exciting! Cute photos
That's so cool grin
I'm getting DS his first motor bike for his 4th Birthday in April next year smile love knowing mechanics tongue my dad and brother both are, and my DS's uncle on his dads side too! Plus a couple of my mates are lol

Spiritedmummy wrote:
Oh cool how exciting! Cute photos

Thanks. Yes, very exciting!

Izzyjbandme wrote:
My dads a mechanic it sure comes in handy ey smile Your DD is soooo cute

Yep, definitely comes in handy! Thank you smile

V_1990 wrote:
That's so cool grin
I'm getting DS his first motor bike for his 4th Birthday in April next year smile love knowing mechanics tongue my dad and brother both are, and my DS's uncle on his dads side too! Plus a couple of my mates are lol

DD is still too little for it, she's only 14 months but mummy will have fun on it haha
DH is a mechanic and so is FIL. We also have heaps of mates who are smile Funnily enough, all these mechanics and my car is still waiting for a service laugh

Sal&MissBeau wrote:
DD is still too little for it, she's only 14 months but mummy will have fun on it haha
DH is a mechanic and so is FIL. We also have heaps of mates who are smile Funnily enough, all these mechanics and my car is still waiting for a service laugh

Lol sounds like mums issues!! Dad was never home (truckie) or just drinking with mates... And he'd say over n over he'd do it or get a mate to come fix her car/s but never got around to it either ever or for a long time! He's a 'gonna' man as mum calls him lol tongue
She resorted to replacing her own fuel tank on the barina once on her own - taking one off of the old swift and then removing her holed up one and making the new one (slightly diff shape) fit her barina!! All cos she had to drive us to school each weekday! N she's very proud of herself cos she isn't a mechanic n always reminds dad of her achievement that day tongue
Oh n lil quads n motor bikes are just as much fun for the bug kids of the house wink haha I grew up with them from the time I could run around n steer one... They're so much fun!! Xx

Ha ha! Very cute!

I miss my days growing up in the country!

Sign in to follow this topic